OVH World Tour London
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: check order please

check order please

Hi,

Could someone at OVH please confirm that my order is being processed - I signed up for a new dedi a couple of days ago but it's taking unusually long to get my details:

Order number: 3903607

Thanks

Re: check order please

Hey BELLonline,

Not meaning to jump in on your post, but I too would like to know the status of my order. I ordered the server almost a week ago and payment was confirmed some 84 hrs ago, but still there is no sign of the server. I decided to go with the basic one to test service/speed etc before I decide to migrate my current servers over, but at this rate it doesn´t inspire a lot of confidence in a new customer

My Order number is:- 3888602

It is unusual, I have about 5 or 6 servers here and most of them were set up within an hour or two of ordering. I noticed that this time the website said 0 servers with 1 hour setup and 250 with 72 hour setup - I just wanted to check really.

They must be very busy at the moment.

I understand you totally, I was told to keep an eye on OVH.com as a rough guide, however the servers have gone from 200 in 72 hrs to 121 now and I see from time to time 3 or 4 popup in 1hr but they quickly go.

Hope it is worth the wait...

This is really starting to irritate me! If they can not keep up with demands, then why not shut down the ability to purchase a server??? Process the ones that have been waiting more than the 72 hours that was promised first.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BELLonline View Post
    Hi,

Could someone at OVH please confirm that my order is being processed - I signed up for a new dedi a couple of days ago but it's taking unusually long to get my details:

Order number: 3903607

Thanks
    Your order is being processed and I don't see any problems with it. We're working to clear the backlog by the weekend, so email us if you still don't receive login details by then.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by R0b View Post
    Hey BELLonline,

Not meaning to jump in on your post, but I too would like to know the status of my order. I ordered the server almost a week ago and payment was confirmed some 84 hrs ago, but still there is no sign of the server. I decided to go with the basic one to test service/speed etc before I decide to migrate my current servers over, but at this rate it doesn´t inspire a lot of confidence in a new customer

My Order number is:- 3888602
    I checked your order as well, and likewise, email us if no movement over the weekend.

Thanks Fozle for the update

Customer ID: 87683193 can anybody check mine and see when it will be ready please 4 days now thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moddie1 View Post
    Customer ID: 87683193 can anybody check mine and see when it will be ready please 4 days now thanks
    I can confirm that your order is currently being processed. We hope to have this with you by mid to end of the week.

Allot

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast