OVH Community, your new community space.

Account verification, VAT removal, invoice payment

davidovh
27-03-2015, 17:48
Quote Originally Posted by tes10
Thanks David,

I just replied with several more proof of address documents, hope you can check them today?

Thanks again for the great support!
You have been sent an email regarding the status of your validation.

tes10
27-03-2015, 12:29
Thanks David,

I just replied with several more proof of address documents, hope you can check them today?

Thanks again for the great support!

davidovh
27-03-2015, 12:02
Quote Originally Posted by tes10
My car had rust issues.

In the time it took to get it to a shop, get it repaired and parts of it repainted, I still haven't received a response from OVH/SyS. The car was in the shop for 2 days.

Over 120 hours have now passed, and I send another email to validation-ie@soyoustart.com. Do you know what they said? They opened a ticket number and asked me to send in the documents Meaning in the 5 days I've waited they haven't even checked my email or noticed the attached ID and Address proof pictures.

Tom can you please help me out? This is going to take weeks it seems...
We have sent you an email regarding the issue. Also support is not given via the forum,

tes10
27-03-2015, 11:17
My car had rust issues.

In the time it took to get it to a shop, get it repaired and parts of it repainted, I still haven't received a response from OVH/SyS. The car was in the shop for 2 days.

Over 120 hours have now passed, and I send another email to validation-ie@soyoustart.com. Do you know what they said? They opened a ticket number and asked me to send in the documents Meaning in the 5 days I've waited they haven't even checked my email or noticed the attached ID and Address proof pictures.

Tom can you please help me out? This is going to take weeks it seems...

TomOVH
24-03-2015, 13:41
Hello,

We will take care of this for you as soon as we can, I apologise for the delay. Due to the volume of validation requests we receive we are unable to reply to them all as quickly as we would like to

tes10
24-03-2015, 12:35
Today's update:

- I still have not received any kind of email from OVH/SYS, nor any confirmation that my verification documents have been received. Entering 72 hours territory.
- My ticket has not been answered for 2-3 days now (regarding the same issue).
- I called the Irish support number and they didn't know what to do, just said I should wait a few more days.

In the mean time, since I can't pay the invoice (my account is not verified, I don't have any payment methods available), the invoice for my server expired and I lost a very hard to get (low availability) SSD-based server.

tes10
23-03-2015, 14:12
Hi,

My account is still waiting for verification for the SYS server I ordered (I've sent ID and address proof by email). My ID is: ne21873-sys. I haven't received any confirmation that the documents have been accepted...

Also, since I'm not a EU resident, can the VAT be removed from the invoice and my account?

Thank you,
Tes100