OVH Community, your new community space.

Moving SYS server to OVH nic?

Dani
31-03-2015, 12:06
Hi

Its not possible to move SYS servers to your OVH NIC handle.

Servers purchased on SYS will remain in the SYS account and OVH servers will be assigned to OVH accounts.

The SYS IP failovers and IP blocks can be migrated over to OVH if you ever need to.

Of course you can move IP failovers and IP blocks between SYS servers within the same account as well.

Thanks

Danny

Iray
30-03-2015, 22:44
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
I asked this some time ago to OVH staff on the phone. It's just not possible, as OVH, SYS, & KS are now managed as three bands, each one with it's own control panel, authentication, & support.
Thanks, I'm definitely missing the old panel, although it was old it worked.

Having seen 16 free ip fail overs I went with sys rather kimsufi. But I can't seem to add any in the panel.

alvaroag
30-03-2015, 20:02
I asked this some time ago to OVH staff on the phone. It's just not possible, as OVH, SYS, & KS are now managed as three bands, each one with it's own control panel, authentication, & support.

Iray
30-03-2015, 19:05
Hey guys, I've been a customer and have a ovh nic for over 5 years. Recently my ovh server expired and I wanted to keep things in the same place.

I just ordered a SYS server : sys nic qi1005 , and wanted to move this to my ovh nic handle , I tried using my OVH nic during sign-up and it didnt accept it, just an email address.

Could one of the staff members shed some insight. Thx!