OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH manger domain

Neil
03-04-2015, 12:22
Hi

All sorted

sb4100
03-04-2015, 10:23
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
I agree that these should be processing, but I'd also say you are partly to blame as well, it's never good practise to leave it to the last minute to renew, especially for domain names, whilst the system should work, on the off chance that it doesn't (as in this case), you're screwed if it isn't fixed quickly.

I believe OVH support will be off tomorrow and Monday, UK bank holidays, and they don't work weekends as standard either, so don't expect a response until Tuesday at the earliest.
hi yes i had no idea it was expiring, as in my manger, it says it expires in 2 years time,if i would have knew before then i would have renewed, i didnt even get a email until the other day, before my other domain they sent me emails about it.

sb4100
03-04-2015, 10:16
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

This has been corrected and the domain name has the correct expiry date.
hi i still have the same info in my manager,

http://demo.ovh.eu/View/bdedfb6ee048...fc18023248da/0

when renewing this

http://demo.ovh.eu/view/d02dcab5381c...cdb10efdbbfc/0

Neil
03-04-2015, 10:06
Hi

This has been corrected and the domain name has the correct expiry date.

Criot
02-04-2015, 21:13
I agree that these should be processing, but I'd also say you are partly to blame as well, it's never good practise to leave it to the last minute to renew, especially for domain names, whilst the system should work, on the off chance that it doesn't (as in this case), you're screwed if it isn't fixed quickly.

I believe OVH support will be off tomorrow and Monday, UK bank holidays, and they don't work weekends as standard either, so don't expect a response until Tuesday at the earliest.

sb4100
02-04-2015, 20:37
Hi, ive been speaking to ovh support for the last few days, i receive a email the other day saying my domain is expiring, i have spoke to support they say my manager will be updated twice now, but it doesn't let me renew still, but in my manager i have it expiring in 2 years time, but in my whois info and according to ovh it expired 3 days ago.

does anyone know if i can start a support ticket as it is ovh responsibility and that i wont be charged £20 for this, anyone know? as i cannot have the site go down and that it is there manager which is not updating and it should be there responsibility.

as it is seriously starting to bug me and think about leaving ovh. as this is the second time now i have had problems with services.

Domains & DNS
Creation date: 2011-03-30
Expiration date: 2017-03-30
State: ok
Hosting
Creation date: 2011-03-30
Expiration date: 2017-03-30
State: ok

Thanks