We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Order = ??? Validation = ??? VAT = ??? What is This???

thedream
24-04-2015, 21:53
same problem i have send oll documents and the staf not look . Can i see problemI ,have two days for the same words I made payment ?

davidovh
23-04-2015, 10:42
Quote Originally Posted by spiritfly
Will anyoone answer me what happened to my validation?? I sent you my personal ID card, it's sensitive information, why am I not getting anything back???
Hello,

I have sent you an email regarding the status of your account validation.

spiritfly
23-04-2015, 03:18
Will anyoone answer me what happened to my validation?? I sent you my personal ID card, it's sensitive information, why am I not getting anything back???

spiritfly
15-04-2015, 22:46
It's been 9 days since I sent those documents I completely forgot that I wanted a server from you.

Are you trying to set a new world record for slowest time on server delivery?

TomOVH
07-04-2015, 11:37
Hello,

I can see your email with documents, we will update you as soon as possible

marks
07-04-2015, 10:29
generally speaking, these are the guidelines to follow:

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ope-of-support

in your particular case, I can see that your order hasn't even been paid for.

You're welcome to ask questions in the forum, but the normal communication channel is the email to the support. If you've already sent an email, it'll be replied to very soon.

spiritfly
06-04-2015, 12:29
Hi,

Let me first express my frustration with this whole ordering system. I have ordered a server two days ago, sent my documents for validation and I have no clue what to do now. Do I wait more? How to order? Where/what to send about my VAT exemption? This is all so confusing it's just:

I tried to order again and when logging in as existing customer I get some kind of: "handle invalide" message ?!?

I need this server urgently, hence why I fell for this 120 seconds thing. Now I feel like I'm in a prank joke. Why am I even contacting you on a forum??

Can anyone tell me what to do next to get my server as soon as possible??

And by the way I think there may be some kind of a bug in your system. I entered a secondary email to send the login data during the order. The email was sent to that secondary email, but not the the first one. Not sure what happened there, but it seems like I'm not receiving your emails which is really strange.

HANDLE ID: rg86592-sys