OVH Community, your new community space.

We check your payment manually - for almost 3 hours

Edouard OVH
13-04-2015, 20:23
Hi dragoshnb,

It can happen that despite an account being validated that the payment method for an order is put into manual verification. After review it seems that your order has been approved and your order completed.

If there's anything else we can do for you, you're more than welcome to give us a call or contact support through the channels available to you.

For more information please check : OVH forum posting guidelines and scope of support

Regards
Edouard

alvaroag
13-04-2015, 19:48
You'd better call OVH support, that way they may be able to speed up the process.

dragoshnb
13-04-2015, 19:16
First I was getting a red message saying that my account needs to be verified and I couldn't even enter my credit card details. After I sent the required documents I was given the option to pay via Credit Card or PayPal. I also got an email saying they activated my account. I chose Credit Card, entered my details, and now it's stuck like this. Anyway, thanks for the support. Hopefully it will be fine by tomorrow.

Criot
13-04-2015, 18:52
Quote Originally Posted by dragoshnb
This is my first order, initially I had to verify my ID which I did a few hours ago, after entering my Credit Card details it's stuck like this, and the money have been taken from my bank account.
So you haven't yet gone through the verification process? Sending your ID doesn't mean your verified immediately, I believe they should respond to you when you are verified, which usually takes up to 48 hours, I believe.

dragoshnb
13-04-2015, 18:32
This is my first order, initially I had to verify my ID which I did a few hours ago, after entering my Credit Card details it's stuck like this, and the money have been taken from my bank account.

Criot
13-04-2015, 18:29
Have you submitted a ticket? It shouldn't go to manual processing if you have been verified, are you using the account you used previously to order?

dragoshnb
13-04-2015, 18:02
I have already provided proof of ID and they activated my account, but after I tried paying with Credit Card, the order is stuck on "We check your payment manually" for 5 hours now.

Criot
13-04-2015, 17:38
If it's your first time ordering you need to go through a manual verification process, they should email you and ask you to provide proof of ID.

dragoshnb
13-04-2015, 16:38
Hello, my order 37538375 has been stuck at "We check your payment manually" for almost 3 hours.