OVH Community, your new community space.

Ip transport paid why?

Network
15-04-2015, 12:06
Quote Originally Posted by marks
I guess it's because you can have up to 16 IPs per server, without no monthly charge. If the server you're moving the IPs to has more than 16 IPs, then you'll incur in the normal charge.

So, it's not that you're charged for moving the IPs, it's just that IPs over 16 are charged £1.69/month + VAT.

let us know if you need anything else.
Nonsense, trying to snatch money from anywhere!

marks
15-04-2015, 10:23
I guess it's because you can have up to 16 IPs per server, without no monthly charge. If the server you're moving the IPs to has more than 16 IPs, then you'll incur in the normal charge.

So, it's not that you're charged for moving the IPs, it's just that IPs over 16 are charged £1.69/month + VAT.

let us know if you need anything else.

Network
14-04-2015, 21:43
Quote Originally Posted by alex
Are your servers located in the same datacenter? As for me the IP migration is also free.
no, it's not all in the same datacenter. what's he doing in the same data center?

alex
14-04-2015, 14:09
Quote Originally Posted by Network
No, I do soyoustart from soyoustart transport.
Soyoustart to soyoustart
Are your servers located in the same datacenter? As for me the IP migration is also free.

Kamilleri
14-04-2015, 13:50
Soyoustart to soyoustart
Can you show screenshot of what's happening?
Because for me, it looks like:

Network
14-04-2015, 13:39
Quote Originally Posted by alex
Do you trying to transfer the IP addresses from OVH to SYS servers? The IP addresses are not belong to you as you leasing them only.
Soyoustart to soyoustart

alex
14-04-2015, 09:56
it asks me Money for transferings ips. WHY do i have to pay for my own ip for transfer?
Do you trying to transfer the IP addresses from OVH to SYS servers? The IP addresses are not belong to you as you leasing them only.

Network
13-04-2015, 20:55
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
I don't understand what you are asking... Could you explain it better?
it asks me Money for transferings ips. WHY do i have to pay for my own ip for transfer?

alvaroag
13-04-2015, 18:50
I don't understand what you are asking... Could you explain it better?

Network
13-04-2015, 18:38