OVH Community, your new community space.

forgotten password

marks
15-04-2015, 11:20
the recovery of the password is completely automated, nothing that we can do in the support for you.

You request the password through the "forgotten password" link in the manager login page:

https://www.ovh.com/manager/web/login.html

and an email will be sent to you.

As it's been said above, check your junk folder in case the email's gone there.

Thanks.

paul2e0pbp
14-04-2015, 22:56
no phone at my house to ring them i wont have one last phone i had was £250 bill so ripped wires down to my house any way it cant be automated still no reply
think i'll pack all my domains in i have 4 with them if i cant login no point having them is there

Criot
14-04-2015, 01:45
Quote Originally Posted by paul2e0pbp
so i will have to wait till 9am for some one to see that i need a password changer link sending ?? oh dear it should be automated ???
I believe it is automated, so you'll need to check your spam/junk box, if not then yes you'll have to wait until the morning and then phone, that would be your best option.

paul2e0pbp
14-04-2015, 00:52
so i will have to wait till 9am for some one to see that i need a password changer link sending ?? oh dear it should be automated ???

Criot
14-04-2015, 00:26
Yes, asleep, staff work Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM.

paul2e0pbp
13-04-2015, 23:06
Hi.. I have forgotten my manager password i have requested a new one two times now still no answer are all the staff asleep or dead LOL