We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Disconnects

anilkumar247
15-04-2015, 13:47
Does intermittent disconnection happens with the host server too, or it's only when pinging the VM?
Nope, the host server isnt facing any problems like this.
Screenshots
http://prntscr.com/6u0knn

See the packets are lost when the server is disconnected

If you need any other test results, please let me know what should i do and i will give you all the test results.

Thanks

marks
15-04-2015, 10:18
well, I don't think the disconnection issues have much to do with the fact that you use IPs geolocalised in the US or CA, that's got to do with something else.

I suggest you to troubleshoot it from a network point of view.

Does intermittent disconnection happens with the host server too, or it's only when pinging the VM? if so, check the route to the VM, in normal circumstances and when it's failing, to see where the problem is exactly. Then, I would open a ticket with these logs so that our engineers can check.

In case of doubt, contact the support directly with these logs.

anilkumar247
15-04-2015, 08:04
Hello
I have a CA server and i am using a US IP on a virtual machine hosted in the CA server.
The problem is that the server gets disconnected every 1-2 minutes, and then it reconnects automatically, but some times the reconnection takes upto 5 minutes.
I purchased another US IP, reinstalled the virtual machine, and the main CA server also.
But the problem still persists
Can anyone help me her and let me know what should be done here.
I have another server in which the another US IP server is hosted, it works without any problems.

Thanks