OVH Community, your new community space.

Did not get Remote Desktop info

alvaroag
15-04-2015, 20:36
That looks like a Core edition. That is, a variant of the "normal" Windows Server editions, that has minimal GUI. Did you by chance chose "Core Web", "Core Standard", "Core Enterprise", or "Core Datacenter" edition?

jakess
15-04-2015, 19:20
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Have you tried to login anyway using Terminal Server? Maybe the e-amil template is wrong, and it has the "root" username hardcoded. If you can't connect via TS, can you try connecting via SSH?

Another option you may have for administering your server is using the KVM over IP the server comes with. It's not really a KVM over IP, but it acts as one.
I try to connect with RDC anyway and SSH client also and getting result:
It connects, but it pop up 2 windows and blue screen. If i close them, stays only blue screen.

Here is screenshot: please help:

alvaroag
15-04-2015, 19:07
Have you tried to login anyway using Terminal Server? Maybe the e-amil template is wrong, and it has the "root" username hardcoded. If you can't connect via TS, can you try connecting via SSH?

Another option you may have for administering your server is using the KVM over IP the server comes with. It's not really a KVM over IP, but it acts as one.

jakess
15-04-2015, 19:05
Any help?!?! Support ticket still not answered.

jakess
15-04-2015, 17:10
Hello. I feel bad in this situation.
I bought Dedicated hosting ovh.
Logged in manager and installed operating system on server.
Windows hyper-v server 2008 R2.
After installation complete, i received an email and there is not mentioned RDC (Remote Desktop Connection details).
OTHER SETTINGS:

The root account has been configured as follows (access to server via
Terminal Server or SSH):
- User name: root
- Password: DTgTk3hcghy8
I got only this info about SSH.
I wrote to technical support ticket and still did not get any reply from them for 24 hours already.
Anyone can help me with that?
I spent good money on dedi server and i can not connect to it so i can not do anything while i dont get remote desktop detailed information.
Waiting for reply, cheers.
p.s. also tried to reinstall OS and still the same situation :/