We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

2xValidation in a week ?

Byzon
16-04-2015, 07:04
Hello OVH Staff,

I see that I'm not the first customer that is writing here about this case, i think you should reconsider this validations or speed them up somehow, or just do not write 120 sec or 4h..
I needed a server fast because one of my servers failed when i saw 4H i decided to take a one but the problem begin with my order. Im your customer since 2011 i have made some payments to you and i am entering from the same network but now you have asked for Verification like i take a bank credit or i am transferring money, ok no problem i have sent you my details but the waiting has began.

On 09.04.2015 18:15 i have made My order, why you take an order and money if customer is not validated ?
We confirm the receipt of your payment corresponding to
order number 37482530
On 10.04.2015 11:16 I was asked for validation and i have send my documents.

From then till 13.04.2015 19:15 when I have received a happy message.
Your account is validated
But my happiness ended on 15.04 when i still was waiting my 4H Dedicated server
15.04.2015 09:38 I have made a new mail and asking what's up with my server.
What is happening with my order 37482530.
On 15.04.2015 13:15 You have ruin my day with this email.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

You will need to send us in a scanned copy of your photo ID and proof of address. This is required to activate your account and to assign the appropriate VAT rate.

Valid Photo ID:
*ID Card
*Passport
*Drivers Licence

Valid Proof of Address:
*Utility Bill (eg. electricity bill, telephone bill etc.)
*Bank Statement

You only need to send us in one of each. You can attach the documents in your correspondence.

The documents can be send in a reply to this email.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
An email will be sent to you when this has taken place.

Kind regards,

Edward
OVH.IE Support
And so.. my reply was
15.04.2015 15:41
I have already send them and you have confirmed my account before 2 days, how much times you need the same documents and verification in a week ?
I am sending you a QUOTE from my previews corresponding on 13.04.2015.
I can not believe how complicated it is to buy something from you since I'm your customer since 2011 please fix this problem and lets finish with this!
So the question is:
How much times you need the same documents and verification in a week ?
And why you are selling things that you cannot provide. If you don't have servers just remove them from the order page and don't write 120sec 4H and such kind of things, your customers rely on you and you should care about them!

Regards,
byzon