We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SYS Control Panel Issues?

johndubh
19-04-2015, 11:10
Quote Originally Posted by Clarky
To be fair, as much as I have hit OVH in this topic -

How many methods do you want? I assume as Neil mentioned that the network issues are causing the issues with ticketing.

So ticket, forum and phone are 3 methods, and probably the core methods of most organisations. Think they only thing they are missing is live support (which would be great).
Happily I managed to get the issue resolved over the course of several hours with a number of phone calls to OVH. Live Support would be great.

Clarky
17-04-2015, 12:26
To be fair, as much as I have hit OVH in this topic -

Is this forum or the phone the only way of getting support
How many methods do you want? I assume as Neil mentioned that the network issues are causing the issues with ticketing.

So ticket, forum and phone are 3 methods, and probably the core methods of most organisations. Think they only thing they are missing is live support (which would be great).

johndubh
17-04-2015, 12:09
Your ticketing system spins forever and is not creating new tickets.

Your SYS Control Panel failed while I was in the middle of installing a system. The installation consequently failed. Any attempts to start again fail displaying a message that it is not possible to carry out this action because an Intervention is in progress. Can't log a ticket because the ticket system is not working. Pretty screwed here. Is this forum or the phone the only way of getting support?

Neil
17-04-2015, 11:41
Hi

There is a networking issue that is affected our internal systems, it should be much better now.

Clarky
17-04-2015, 10:19
Finally got in... and now it's down again. This is a serious inconvenience.

Can't even raise a ticket for it... Looks like I best get on the phone.

mpetrovic
17-04-2015, 10:13
12 hours ?!#$%^ What a joke. I tried to log in 20min ago to request an additional IP and was greeted with a cloud error. If they dont fix this in the next 30 minutes i'm seriously moving my 20+ servers elsewhere!

Clarky
17-04-2015, 10:09
Well, glad to know it's not just a problem my end at least.

Problem first occurred yesterday afternoon, so for at least 12 hours now.

Oh.. and in addition to when I have managed to login a ticket I raised (TICKET#2015041519007851) and was awaiting a further response has mysteriously disappeared?

mpetrovic
17-04-2015, 10:04
Yes we all do. Come on OVH, amateur hour!!!

Clarky
17-04-2015, 09:51
Hi all,

Anyone having issues getting logged into the SYS control panel?

I was experiencing issues last night whereby when clicking 'log in' the graphic spins and didn't load through to the login screen.

Been experiencing the same issue this morning, but now even worse the login screen loads and is advising my credentials are incorrect?

They are definitely correct - However I have hit reset password and an email is still yet to materialise?

Cheers,
Clarky