OVH Community, your new community space.

I can't purchase IPs

marks
11-05-2015, 11:33
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
1. Forum is not the official support channel, so don't expect SYS staff responses so often. The official support channel is calling SYS or opening a ticket from the manager. http://www.soyoustart.com/en/support/
2. As the error message itself explains, you should contact SYS support so they can enable more IP addresses for your account. They do that way to get better control on IPv4 allocation, so not every user asks for the maximum IPs from the beginning.
yup, we couldn't have said that better. You'll receive your reply as soon as we get to your email. If urgent, you can give a call to your support office.

Thanks

hazem
11-05-2015, 10:04
Quote Originally Posted by Kamilleri
I'm not sure, it depends on what country page you used to register your order.
If it's Ireland, it's Irish time.
Many thanks, I got that, will wait today hoping received their reply by today because my work is down.

Kamilleri
11-05-2015, 09:44
Quote Originally Posted by hazem
Kindly let me know what is working time with UTC time.
I'm not sure, it depends on what country page you used to register your order.
If it's Ireland, it's Irish time.

hazem
11-05-2015, 09:41
Quote Originally Posted by Kamilleri
You can call them, or wait a little.
Support is available (and working on tickets) from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, so if you posted your ticket yesterday, looks like it would be answered only today.
Kindly let me know what is working time with UTC time.

Kamilleri
11-05-2015, 09:34
Thanks about your kind words, But I opened tickets & sent emails but no response what can I do??
You can call them, or wait a little.
Support is available (and working on tickets) from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, so if you posted your ticket yesterday, looks like it would be answered only today.

hazem
11-05-2015, 09:24
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
1. Forum is not the official support channel, so don't expect SYS staff responses so often. The official support channel is calling SYS or opening a ticket from the manager. http://www.soyoustart.com/en/support/
2. As the error message itself explains, you should contact SYS support so they can enable more IP addresses for your account. They do that way to get better control on IPv4 allocation, so not every user asks for the maximum IPs from the beginning.
Thanks about your kind words, But I opened tickets & sent emails but no response what can I do??

alvaroag
11-05-2015, 09:05

hazem
11-05-2015, 08:50
Hi,

I tried to purchase IPs but I can't & received the following Massage
"An error occurred on loading the IP order information. (Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use your IPs. Please get in touch with our Client Service.)"

What's the problem?

regards,
hazem

Why No one from SYS reply on My Tickets, where are you????!!!!!!!!

hazem
10-05-2015, 17:35
Hi,

I tried to purchase IPs but I can't & received the following Massage
"An error occurred on loading the IP order information. (Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use your IPs. Please get in touch with our Client Service.)"

What's the problem?

regards,
hazem