OVH Community, your new community space.

Terrible service

S0phie
12-05-2015, 14:54
Quote Originally Posted by dumpstar85
I do however wish to be refunded my money which you assured in the previous post has been returned to me. This is infact not true as I have been checking quite regularly and no return payment has been made, despite your claims.
I checked our PayPal account and your payment status is shown as "Cancelled". Please contact PayPal if you need further information.

dumpstar85
12-05-2015, 12:59
For all, Digital Ocean provide an excellent warm welcome!

dumpstar85
12-05-2015, 12:43
I disagree with your statement. I provided accurate identity details and my IP is a BT residential IP.

I do not wish to support you through problem solving your own inefficiencies of your service. Let me make that perfectly clear.

I do however wish to be refunded my money which you assured in the previous post has been returned to me. This is infact not true as I have been checking quite regularly and no return payment has been made, despite your claims.

I can only advise other potential OVH customers to venture further afield and find an alternative supplier of which there are many.

S0phie
12-05-2015, 12:29
Hi,

In order to prevent frauds, all orders go through our security system. If something has been detected (eg: Order placed from a non-uk IP), the order is blocked and awaiting for manual validation. It is stated in our special conditions that the Customer might have to provide valid contact information within 72 hours.

You said that OVH phone lines are down and cannot be contacted. When and what time did you call? Our customer support is open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and we're experiencing no issue with our phone lines today.

"OVH have website errors preventing you from sending emails to their customer services." -> Could you please provide the URL(s) so we can fix any possible bugs / errors

Your order is now cancelled and refunded as confirmed by email.

PS: I deleted the duplicate threads.

dumpstar85
12-05-2015, 11:48
For the information of any new potential OVH customers wishing to try out the individual VPS service.

Be aware based on my recent experience that if you order out of hours, your order will not be fulfilled and you will spend
many hours navigating OVH website in attempt to understand why payment has been instantly taken yet not even a receipt or
confirmation to be emailed by OVH until the next working day, unlike other VPS providers who instantly activate a newly ordered account and automatically generate login emails etc.

In addition to this, OVH failed to mention that they require proof of identity, even after receiving a successful payment. I do not wish to have to find some means of scanning my driving license to give to OVH and therefore this attempt of leasing VPS off OVH has quickly turned from what originally started as an interesting and possibly exciting process into a sour exercise of attempting to get a refund.

OVH phone lines are down and cannot be contacted by that means.

OVH have website errors preventing you from sending emails to their customer services.

OVH happy to take money without informing customers of their duties.

If any OVH individual cares to refund my money please do so.