OVH Community, your new community space.

Validation

seref
08-06-2015, 21:49

I'm waiting for 2 weeks.
You do not even respond to the TICKET. How long should I wait?
2 weeks ago I opened a new TICKET.

seref
26-05-2015, 19:20
Quote Originally Posted by WillOVH
Hi Seref,

Your ticket has been recently answered. Please check your email.
That's interesting. I registered in the "KIMSUFI" with the same information. I update my contact information. I guess I need to open a new ticket again.

Am I right?

WillOVH
26-05-2015, 15:49
Hi Seref,

Your ticket has been recently answered. Please check your email.

seref
25-05-2015, 22:55
I'm waiting a week. No reply yet.

seref
15-05-2015, 19:18
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

You have been sent an email regarding your account validation, please reply to this email and we will look into your validation further.
Hi Davidovh,

Thanks for your answers.

My account was not validate. I'm using Kimsufi server. I have sent the same documents. They had confirmed.

I sent the same documents again and I said I was "Kimsufi" customers.

I need your help.

Thanks and best regards.

Seref

My Customer ID: ks81851-sys

davidovh
14-05-2015, 11:58
Quote Originally Posted by seref
Hi SYS,

I have sent mail with id and address proof for validation on yesterday but still no validation.

Can you please check this up and validate it asap?

nichandle: ks81851-sys

Thanks

Seref

PS: I live in a foreign country. Do I have to pay taxes?
Hello,

You have been sent an email regarding your account validation, please reply to this email and we will look into your validation further.

seref
14-05-2015, 07:38
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
When I purchase to OVH Spain, they do not chrage me VAT. Of course, that's after validating my identity and my residence place. Not sure if same rules apply on IE/UK, but if they do, you should get tax exemption when they validate your account.

And, about the validation, they process them in a queue, so how long they take to process yours may depend on how many validations they have pending. It may not take more than a few days, but there's no estimated time for validation.
Alvaroag, thanks for your reply.

Best regards.

Seref

alvaroag
13-05-2015, 23:53
When I purchase to OVH Spain, they do not chrage me VAT. Of course, that's after validating my identity and my residence place. Not sure if same rules apply on IE/UK, but if they do, you should get tax exemption when they validate your account.

And, about the validation, they process them in a queue, so how long they take to process yours may depend on how many validations they have pending. It may not take more than a few days, but there's no estimated time for validation.

seref
13-05-2015, 22:15
Hi SYS,

I have sent mail with id and address proof for validation on yesterday but still no validation.

Can you please check this up and validate it asap?

nichandle: ks81851-sys

Thanks

Seref

PS: I live in a foreign country. Do I have to pay taxes?