We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Country choice for New FO IPs changed? France, UK and others missing

alex
16-05-2015, 21:45
Quote Originally Posted by TallblokeUK
Any eta on this?
from 2 weeks to several months, it's standard OVH definition for "shortly" term.

TallblokeUK
15-05-2015, 13:15
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

The IP for some countries has been depleted.

The networking team has been informed and we will be looking to assign more IP to those countries.

You should see the IP in the manager shortly.

Thanks

Danny
Any eta on this?

Dani
15-05-2015, 08:58
Hi

The IP for some countries has been depleted.

The networking team has been informed and we will be looking to assign more IP to those countries.

You should see the IP in the manager shortly.

Thanks

Danny

zenithteq
15-05-2015, 03:59
The country list has become even shorter for me this morning:

Portugal
Ireland
Czech Republic
Lithuania
Finland
Poland

alvaroag
15-05-2015, 00:17
Looking around RADB, OVH has a total of 63 assigned IP blocks, with length varying from 15 to 25, for an aproximate total of 1261058 usable addresses, so I doubt they are running out of addresses. But, in some way, they are, at least for IPs with geolocation for some countries. Surely they are delegating some addresss blocks right now, so they will get new stocks in a few days.

alex
14-05-2015, 22:48
used to be 10 countries on list (including German IP addresses) but now is missing 4 countries include: GB, France, Spain & Netherlands

I think the OVH is running out of IPv4 space.

zenithteq
14-05-2015, 09:53
Can anyone else confirm if the country choice to order new IPs for their SYS server is missing Spain, France, UK and Netherlands?

But Italy is added?