We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Urgent Validation proccess

MedoZ
20-05-2015, 10:16
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your update

I'm losing much money for this late of waiting activation to transfer my work to ovh which my old server gonna expired and pay for still available till transfer

Anyway i received message and I'm replying to you

Please process this validation asap i can't lose anymore

Thanks Again

TomOVH
19-05-2015, 13:35
Hello,

I will check into your email for you and update you shortly, apologies for the delay here.

TomOVH
19-05-2015, 13:09
I am currenrtly checking your email and will update you as soon as possible.

MedoZ
18-05-2015, 19:17
Hey S0phie

This the 5th day since i send the email!

have i waited another 3 ?

i wait Thursday,Friday and we now Monday as 3 working day

Thanks

S0phie
18-05-2015, 19:11
Hi

Please allow 3 working days to get your account validation. Please check the following link for further information: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ope-of-support

alvaroag
16-05-2015, 17:31
OVH/SYS staff won't work on weekends, so the earliest response you can get would be on monday.

BTW, if you currently have a SYS server, you should not need account validation if you order it with the same account as the previous server.

Also, note that an adequate planning on a server change requires yo to have your new server up and running at most one week before your old server expires. That costs a bit more, but it's better than waiting for last minute drawbacks.

MedoZ
16-05-2015, 10:41
Hello,

I'm ordering a new server from SoYouStart.ie and after performing the order I'm sending ID Card and Bank statement to validation-ie@soyoustart.com

My old server gonna expired today and up to 48h still no replay form Validation team and I'm calling the support numbers many times and tell me that the representative is busy and give me another number when I call the new one I face same message

My nichandle: mm438642-sys
Please help