We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

SYS Phone number anyone?

ozgurerdogan
21-05-2015, 10:25
So please confirm me:

If server is unreachable because of a datacenter issue,
SYS clients can get information only in working hours and with ticket system.
OVH clients can get information 7/24 hours and with ticket system.
Is ovh tickets system as slow as sys's?

If server is unreachable because of a hardware issue,
SYS clients can get maintenance service like faulty hardware change in working hours only (or once confirmed faulty hardware also get changed 7/24 by datacenter) and with ticket system. But ticket and hardware change issue first must be confirmed by stuff to be received by datacenter which can be time consuming.
OVH clients can get information 7/24 hours and with ticket system. But hardware intervention is directly received by datacenter stuff which can be time saving.

Dani
21-05-2015, 10:10
Hi

If your referring to the commercial and technical support, this is done via the tickets. This applies to SYS and OVH

If the server isn't reachable, the datacenter will receive notifications (assuming you have monitoring enabled), the datacenter staff will look to get the server reachable, this also applies to SYS and OVH.

For OVH servers, there is an 24 hour incident number which you can call on, the number is: 0203 384 2356.

For OVH servers, you can also create incident tickets directly to the datacenter itself as well.

Thanks

Danny

ozgurerdogan
20-05-2015, 22:57
I already created ticket. But you know it is answered at least in three days. So this creates a question into my mind, when there is a unreachable issue of server in out of working hours? What do we do? Wait for next working hours?
Is this same with ovh range? Because I am thinking of switching to ovh range for this reason.

Dani
20-05-2015, 10:22
Hi

Here is the working hours of SYS IE:

http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/support/

You may wish to submit a ticket inside the SYS manger where by we can look into this.

Thanks

Danny

ozgurerdogan
19-05-2015, 20:31
00353 1 691 7283
00353 1 687 7010
they are always busy is there any other number? Server is unreachle for 3 hours.