OVH Community, your new community space.

Refund

Neil
26-05-2015, 10:17
Hi

If you want it refunded you will need to contact your support by email.

LawsHosting
23-05-2015, 10:18
This is why other web forums exist, so people can do research on a company, to see other people's views..... You only have to search this forum to see how OVH are, in terms of organisation and support..... poor.

Brightside
22-05-2015, 20:13
My company tried to order a MG-128, but OVH twice ask me additional documents (without additional scans of documents company account can't be validated for payment, but there is no info about it on ovh website). I'm from Belarus, so validation of my company account and VAT-exclusion take weeks on OVH - it's so cool. Yesterday my account was validated, so I made payment today at 11:41.

A server with a raid controller I ordered, had to be installed a few hours ago (the specified time for installation - 4 hours), but based on the experience of creation and validation of my account it seems to be very good, if my server will be available next week. I have not received a reply to my email where I pointed out an error in the order status.

I would like to learn how to cancel my order (38816501) and refund money? I do not need a hoster with so terrible service.