OVH Community, your new community space.

some questions

DoomWarrior
03-06-2015, 18:03
ok, thanks for the help!

alvaroag
03-06-2015, 17:59
That could make some difference if you paid with your PayPal credit, without using any credit card. In such case, it could be a little faster. However, if you paid with credit card via paypal, it could take the same time(7 to 10 days), due to credit card refund transaction.

DoomWarrior
03-06-2015, 17:22
i payed in paypal. it change something?

alvaroag
03-06-2015, 16:59
Credit Card refund transactions can take a while, so I'm not sure if guys at OVH can help you. Even if they begin the refund transaction right now, it can take some days to process it between banks and credit card network. The 7 to 10 days estimation is just a maximum, some times those transactions are faster.

DoomWarrior
03-06-2015, 16:55
thanks for your answer.
i recieved this messege:
Good day,

Upon reviewing your order, it appeared to us that you have created your account from the SoYouStart Canadian website. However, based on the information of your account, you reside in Israel. To be able to use our services, we will ask you to create an account from our worldwide website: http://www.soyoustart.com/us/

We will cancel the order on this account. You will receive your money back within the next 7 to 10 business days.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our 24/7 support department. One of our customer advocate will be glad to answer your questions.

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day,

Validation Team
i can get my money before 7-10 bussines days?
thanks.

alvaroag
02-06-2015, 15:52
Hello.

1. You can buy from anywhere in the world, I think. However, you may need to validate your identity prior to your server being installer. You will be asked to provide scan of your ID or passport, and a proof of address. Validations can take a few days.

2. You can add Windows license to your server. In such case, you will have to pay additional monthly fee for the Windows SPLA License. Those are available starting at €20, depending on edition(Standard or Datacenter) and processor(Single or Dual processor, no matter how many cores).

DoomWarrior
02-06-2015, 14:32
1, i from israel, i can buy from canada data center? i will get full support?
2. i can add more for windows server 2012 activation and installlation?

thanks