OVH Community, your new community space.

enjoy your weekend... or not!

OVH.Customer
27-10-2008, 20:19
An English version of that site would be good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7508863.stm

oles@ovh.net
26-10-2008, 23:56
Narl a écrit:
>
> S0phie : Any chance of getting the network issue fixed?

which one ? http://travaux.ovh.com/?do=details&id=2534 ?
http://travaux.ovh.com/?do=details&id=2495 ?

all informations about are public. just clic.

Narl
26-10-2008, 19:16
S0phie : Any chance of getting the network issue fixed?

S0phie
26-10-2008, 09:29
Your server was deployed last night.

pseudonym
25-10-2008, 18:30
----

S0phie
25-10-2008, 16:55
Order numbers???

pseudonym
24-10-2008, 21:06
---

HANNApree
24-10-2008, 20:38
Well having this Forum what a joke there phone staff is full of blah what more can i say ...........

hyster
24-10-2008, 19:26
Quote Originally Posted by DeBuyW
from my impression it seems with weekend looming just around the corner and OVH's staff packing bags for a weekend trip to the french alps, us customers are in the meantime left with server and availability issues stemming up to 2 weeks back. i purchased an OVH server this wednesday and i too have yet to receive said server. becoming increasingly frustrated with phone support i decided to look around on the web and found this forum. i see i am not the only person that's been having a nightmare ride in recent times. what's going on with what was once europe's best hosting company? did OVH, with their UK/DE and other expansions simply grow too big for their own good? it certainly seems that way. their 300gbit pipes may be able to handle it, but the humans behind it certainly can't!!

if this keeps up i will have no recourse but cancel the payment through my creditcard company because this is absolutely ludicrous. a quarter of a month on my server's payment going to waste on false promises and endless delays? not me!

have a fine 72 hours gents!
I have rang ovh myself over speed issues and payment issues over the last couple of days.

With payment issues at their end on a renewal Sophie was extremely helpful, she sorted out the problems and also rang back with all the info I required. She sorted a payment return and all is now well.

BUT speed issues ahve yet to be resolved, I spoke to another UK staff member, male, but can not remember his name. Promises of looking into it, returning calls,emails etc never occured.

My question to you OVH is that with so many speed issues being reported can you not see the obvious thet there is a problem at YOUR end.

You had the best speeds known to man until you messed around by adding all sorts of SLA's and various restrictions. We are not totally mad you HAVE changed something. With 300gbit of BW are you now trying to reduce this to make more money.

Please update us

DeBuyW
24-10-2008, 19:12
from my impression it seems with weekend looming just around the corner and OVH's staff packing bags for a weekend trip to the french alps, us customers are in the meantime left with server and availability issues stemming up to 2 weeks back. i purchased an OVH server this wednesday and i too have yet to receive said server. becoming increasingly frustrated with phone support i decided to look around on the web and found this forum. i see i am not the only person that's been having a nightmare ride in recent times. what's going on with what was once europe's best hosting company? did OVH, with their UK/DE and other expansions simply grow too big for their own good? it certainly seems that way. their 300gbit pipes may be able to handle it, but the humans behind it certainly can't!!

if this keeps up i will have no recourse but cancel the payment through my creditcard company because this is absolutely ludicrous. a quarter of a month on my server's payment going to waste on false promises and endless delays? not me!

have a fine 72 hours gents!