We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

OVH is the best..

Gip2Much
07-04-2008, 17:23
If i can guarantee that the rps will be fully working BEFORE the end of the trial then 15 a month is cheap as chips
Ive been looking round and there isn't much that offer as competitive a service with as good a connection to the UK.

....pity they don't offer a home internet service my ISP are starting to overstep there boundaries (anyone for Phorm?)

OVH.Customer
05-04-2008, 23:02
Quote Originally Posted by @lien
200 for year is not that cheap(for me),i really need one because i have small internet speed,do you now is there some new server giving this year? thx
How will getting a dedicated server help you with that, your internet speed I mean?

BELLonline
05-04-2008, 14:34
200 may not be cheap for you but it is very cheap for a dedicated server. You can't expect 100s of hardware and bandwidth to be given away for much lower than that.

If 15 a month is too expensive then you may need to look for a new job, I don't know if you are in the UK but here we have a minimum wage. If you need a server then do a few hours of overtime and you can afford it

@lien
04-04-2008, 16:27
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
They are cheap enough to test anyway if you really wanted one
200 for year is not that cheap(for me),i really need one because i have small internet speed,do you now is there some new server giving this year? thx

Andy
04-04-2008, 15:59
bad luck
They are cheap enough to test anyway if you really wanted one

@lien
04-04-2008, 15:57
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Unfortunately there are none left. Sorry.
bad luck

Andy
04-04-2008, 15:35
How to get free year trial of the dedicated server?
Unfortunately there are none left. Sorry.

@lien
04-04-2008, 15:11
How to get free year trial of the dedicated server?

Nettus
04-04-2008, 02:54
The service has been great so far, only had like 2x 3 sec downtimes on my server.

hashbangbinbash
03-04-2008, 18:48
Heheheheh

Scott Curtis
20-03-2008, 21:31
Wanted to acknowledge that I have heard many great things about your service and this latest trial giveaway is just tops. I only wish that I had known of the free year trial of the dedicated server, I know from what others have said that I would have gladly renewed at the end of it!

Cheers

EDIT: Man I wish I had waited a few days to post that, it has been one big disappointment with OVH since!