We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

move personal account to business, but how to create new account???

guufi
05-09-2015, 11:05
wtf is going on here??? i need to change account type from personal to business and add my EU VAT number. if you have different types of accounts, you can not prevent me to change them ... Do not you think this is violates my rights ??

alvaroag
06-07-2015, 04:08
Didn't knew this could not be done on SYS accounts.... Then the only option is to order a new server with your new account, and transfer everything to your new server.

You may also try to call them, some times it's better to talk on the phone rather than email. But most probably you won't get a real solution anyway.

guufi
05-07-2015, 20:42
here is reply from validation service:
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am afraid this is not possible as it is against our policy to change the account type and also to change the country associated with an account.

If there is anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Tom

So You Start Customer Support
i mean what is wrong with this company after all...

alvaroag
05-07-2015, 17:12
On SYS it's not possible to move servers between accounts. So, as Criot said, the best option would have been to update your account info.

Criot
05-07-2015, 12:22
Couldn't you just ask them to change your personal account to a business account? Not sure if that's something they'd do, but definitely worth asking.

guufi
05-07-2015, 10:17
i have personal account , and now i need to create business account and move my server over, and close my personal account
but i just realized that the only way to create new account you need to buy new server??

there is no option to open account without wasting more money??