OVH Community, your new community space.

Kimsufi Support Dead

LawsHosting
06-07-2015, 12:55
This is why I moved to OVH from KS, even though since 2009, I've never had to validate any payments (touch wood)......and even though support for each product is absolutely dire, at least with OVH, you have some rights.

Criot
06-07-2015, 11:42
No point posting on this forum, OVH, SYS and Kimsufi are classed as separate brands and have different forums, this forum is for OVH/SYS customers which is operated by OVH staff, Kimsufi have their own team of staff. Unfortunately the price you pay for Kimsufi means you sacrifice greatly on support, Kimsufi isn't suitable for mission critical applications, and their own website practically says that.

hamzajaved
06-07-2015, 11:38
And now they suspended my server. I payed and yet they did that to me. Why?????

I sent the documents a week ago and they did not replied.

alvaroag
05-07-2015, 18:17
Kimsufi staff can take many days to validate accounts. They can even take more than a week to do(personal experience). It's like they dont matter about KS customers.

hamzajaved
05-07-2015, 16:59
Dear Sir, i have a dedicated server with kimsufi. Now about the payment i paid for the server and then an email came from support@ovh.ie that requested my I.D. Card and Utility Bill's, I replied but the ovh support asked me to contact kimsufi. Its almost 4 days and yet no reply has came from kimsufi. My server is on the brink of expiration and all they are sending me is these messages

Javed,Iqbal

2015-07-05 14:55:20

Dear Customer,

We have received your payment related to the order number 40459290 received by paypal and we would like to thank you for choosing OVH services.

For your security, we would like to check the information that you have provided especially the identity of the billing contact.

Therefore, we would be grateful if you could send us the following documents as soon as possible in order to validate your order:

For an individual account:
- a proof of address such as bank statement, utility bill dated in the last 3 months showing the company name
- a copy of ID (passport, driving licence, birth certificate)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

OVH Customer Support
Technical Support: 0899 49 87 65 (€1.349/connection + €0.337/min)
Commercial Support: 0820 698 765 (Numéro Indigo (premium rate number) €0.118/min)
Fax: 03 20 20 09 58

OVH Customer Support
Monday - Friday: 8am to 8pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm

I even replied both on kimsufi and ovh support yet they just don't reply.