We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Support Team please increase nr. of IPs , I can only add 8 IPs on my server.

alvaroag
08-07-2015, 14:23
SYS servers include up to 16 IP FO without monthly charge, paying only 2 for setup. Past that limit, you will have to pay 2 monthly for each FO IP over the limit(starting at the 17th). So if you have 12 IP FO, and want 8 more, you will finally have 20. That is 4 over tha limit, so you will then pay 8 monthly for IPs. Additionally, you will have to pay 2 setupfee for each IP.

raid_level
08-07-2015, 14:10
Solved.

raid_level
08-07-2015, 10:48
Support Team please increase nr. of IPs , I can only add 8 IPs on my server. I got this message when I try to add another 8 IPs "Under the conditions of RIPE/ARIN, we are required to check how you use your IPs. "

I have opened ticket since yesterday with details what I need to IPs for, but no one is replying. I have also sent an email to validation-ie@soyoustart.com.

Server ID: 178692
ns378774

I also need to know how Failover IP payment works, I have moved 4 failover IPs from another server to the new ordered one which now have 12 IPs. Will I have to pay monthly for Failover IPs even if I didn't rich 16 IPs for my server ?

Please help me, I need to add another 8 IPs to the server 178692

Thank you