We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sticky wicket - can ovh help me out?

HostRange
05-10-2015, 10:07
Quote Originally Posted by Ripshod
Thanks for the replies chaps. Indeed a quick phone call did buy me a few days and my server is still alive.

Also after a short conversation I've found I can pay a little extra on the next bill to have future invoices 'realigned' to my payday, to avoid further frustration, though that isn't openly visible on the normal pages.
There are quite a few features people wont know about just using the V6. I still prefer the old interface

Ripshod
05-10-2015, 09:26
Thanks for the replies chaps. Indeed a quick phone call did buy me a few days and my server is still alive.

Also after a short conversation I've found I can pay a little extra on the next bill to have future invoices 'realigned' to my payday, to avoid further frustration, though that isn't openly visible on the normal pages.

Criot
22-09-2015, 17:13
I've personally had them override the suspension date so I had a few extra days to pay, but that was OVH not SYS, and was a 'one off' basis - I've been with OVH two years nearly and that's the first time i've ever had to request it. I'd assume that they'll look at it on a case by case basis, but regardless it isn't something they'd be likely to do regularly.

alvaroag
22-09-2015, 12:38
Never heard of a similar case, but you could try calling them, as that's the official support channel. BTW, I'd recommend to use a credit card.

Ripshod
22-09-2015, 07:11
I was just wondering if I was to offer a half payment on my overdue invoice they'd extend my service til payday (Friday).

Is it possible?