We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

When will a server be delivered?

raid_level
31-10-2015, 14:50
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
You'll need to contact them via phone/email to request a refund, OVH forum is generally community support.
I see many problems got solved only after posting on forum and not by contacting them via ticket system or phone.

Criot
31-10-2015, 13:47
You'll need to contact them via phone/email to request a refund, OVH forum is generally community support.

artyom
30-10-2015, 20:57
Quote Originally Posted by Kode
They weren't new servers, I've had an E3-SSD-4 for about a year I think
Damn. I will give you like 3 rare pokemons for it!
Ps.: Put that into your sig on the forums so everyone will be all jelly. :')

raid_level
30-10-2015, 16:32
Quote Originally Posted by dors
So that's just ridiculous, I've placed an order and my credit card was charged - and at the moment I'm still waiting for it to be delivered while other users here are saying that this was just a mistake.
Anyone here from OVH can confirm that my order WILL NOT be fulfilled, and if that's the case - get me a refund, please?

Again - the order number is 44021195 and the order now shows "in progress" for 10 days.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dor
How patient can you be ? Be ready to test you nerves and don't meake the mistake to open paypal dispute because you will lose your money like it happen to me, after 20 days I have opened paypal disputed and OVH blocked all my payments until I closed the dispute and big surprise after - NO REFUND.

Kode
30-10-2015, 12:58
They weren't new servers, I've had an E3-SSD-4 for about a year I think

dors
30-10-2015, 12:35
So that's just ridiculous, I've placed an order and my credit card was charged - and at the moment I'm still waiting for it to be delivered while other users here are saying that this was just a mistake.
Anyone here from OVH can confirm that my order WILL NOT be fulfilled, and if that's the case - get me a refund, please?

Again - the order number is 44021195 and the order now shows "in progress" for 10 days.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dor

artyom
28-10-2015, 10:16
The whole E3-SAT-4/SSD-4 range was just a mistake/human-error.
At one time they opened up for new orders, then OVH sent messages that it was only a human error.
Someone just played a prank on us. I also ordered an SSD-4 and received a handful of nothing.

Now they removed these new servers from the page entirely.

(OVH still sells these servers, but they are like 50-80% more expensive, which is just crazy.
And those servers have worse CPU. Don't know who does the math at OVH but they messed up a bit.)

Smally1997
26-10-2015, 17:29
Usually servers are delivered within the time that was stated on the website at the time of order... Did you check this before you ordered the server? E3 are very popular models so you could be waiting up to 10 days, it's also worth checking your order, and seeing if it states that you need to send in verification of identity.

dors
26-10-2015, 14:30
Hi,

I ordered and paid for a SYS E3-SAT-4 server on Oct 20th - Order #44021195 and the server hasn't been delivered yet.
Any ETA regarding when I should expect it delivered?

Thanks,
Dors