We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

X-Container-Meta-Temp-URL-Key Problem

chungchi
29-01-2016, 17:07
Quote Originally Posted by poseidonsg
Did it finally work for you? I am having the same problem.
you have to find out a solution yet?

poseidonsg
09-01-2016, 13:30
Quote Originally Posted by nettech6a
Hello, I have just started looking into the public cloud object storage and was wondering if anyone managed to generate temp url's using the container specific keys. (X-Container-Meta-Temp-URL-Key)

I have got it working with the account specific keys (X-Account-Meta-Temp-URL-Key) but whenever I try the container specific keys I just get the "401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid" response.

Using the header request on the container I can confirm the key is set correctly but I just cant use it to generate the temp URL.
Did it finally work for you? I am having the same problem.

nettech6a
26-10-2015, 19:56
Hello, I have just started looking into the public cloud object storage and was wondering if anyone managed to generate temp url's using the container specific keys. (X-Container-Meta-Temp-URL-Key)

I have got it working with the account specific keys (X-Account-Meta-Temp-URL-Key) but whenever I try the container specific keys I just get the "401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid" response.

Using the header request on the container I can confirm the key is set correctly but I just cant use it to generate the temp URL.