We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How f... Retarded is support?!?!?

Andy
25-11-2015, 13:10
Not the first report of that happening I've read this week here either. Tweet Oles (Octave) on Twitter and he might be able to help if he replies to you. Personally I'd call it quits and look elsewhere. It's clear OVH don't care any more given lack of staff on the forums now too.

mpetrovic
25-11-2015, 12:50
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
When I had an issue with my HDD, it took 3 days to get it replaced and I got nothing under their so called "SLA" because it only counts from the time they "acknowledge" the issue. Ridiculous! Also the final straw that made me leave and go else where. My sig explains it.
This is a totally different level of negligence. We opened a ticket a week ago, they haven't acknowledged it BUT REMOVED IT FROM OUR TICKET LIST instead!

Andy
25-11-2015, 12:10
When I had an issue with my HDD, it took 3 days to get it replaced and I got nothing under their so called "SLA" because it only counts from the time they "acknowledge" the issue. Ridiculous! Also the final straw that made me leave and go else where. My sig explains it.

mpetrovic
25-11-2015, 11:27
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
On this page: http://www.soyoustart.com/en/offers/sys-ip-1.xml

It says: *Refund as a percentage of the monthly price of the server excluding VAT, on the GRT and on tickets opened by the customer.

The relevant bit IMHO is: "on tickets opened by the customer."

If a ticket is not even acknowledge by the Guaranteed Intervention Time then surely they are in breach of the SLA.
THE TICKET IS NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE Guaranteed Intervention Time !

OMG, I JUST CHECKED, THEY REMOVED THE TICKET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please give me a telephone number i can call right now..

DigitalDaz
24-11-2015, 16:23
Quote Originally Posted by alex
Sorry to disappoint you but in France the meaning of SLA it's not the same and exactly the same with customer service, I had previously similar experience with other French company.
On this page: http://www.soyoustart.com/en/offers/sys-ip-1.xml

It says: *Refund as a percentage of the monthly price of the server excluding VAT, on the GRT and on tickets opened by the customer.

The relevant bit IMHO is: "on tickets opened by the customer."

If a ticket is not even acknowledge by the Guaranteed Intervention Time then surely they are in breach of the SLA.

alex
24-11-2015, 00:29
Sorry to disappoint you but in France the meaning of SLA it's not the same and exactly the same with customer service, I had previously similar experience with other French company.

mpetrovic
23-11-2015, 20:53
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
You may want to try and make a claim under the SLA...

Level 2 Personalised diagnostic
Example: Abnormal service operation (excluding software configuration)
Intervention (GIT) 2 hours
Repair (GRT) -

If you haven't had a ticket looked at within two hours then surely it is a breach of the SLA?
Found the details here :
http://www.soyoustart.com/us/hardware-sla.xml

How do I proceed, open another ticket and wait for a week for someone to look at it ?!

DigitalDaz
23-11-2015, 13:25
Quote Originally Posted by mpetrovic
Still waiting for someone to look at the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You may want to try and make a claim under the SLA...

Level 2 Personalised diagnostic
Example: Abnormal service operation (excluding software configuration)
Intervention (GIT) 2 hours
Repair (GRT) -

If you haven't had a ticket looked at within two hours then surely it is a breach of the SLA?

mpetrovic
23-11-2015, 12:09
Still waiting for someone to look at the ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex
21-11-2015, 23:42
I'm still waiting for someone to reply to my ticket / replace the memory...
in past any issues with hardware, I did migration of data, as it's impossible to explain or fix issue, if people don't understand IT/server or what they do sell as company! as I do remember had reply on phone: really? it's impossible! we don't offer that!

mpetrovic
20-11-2015, 13:49
Quote Originally Posted by alex
the forum is dead no tech support even reply as they are busy with Xmas celebration and all bosses want as best as can be celebration in UK.
I'm still waiting for someone to reply to my ticket / replace the memory...

alex
19-11-2015, 20:59
the forum is dead no tech support even reply as they are busy with Xmas celebration and all bosses want as best as can be celebration in UK.

mpetrovic
19-11-2015, 14:43
Quote Originally Posted by 23Prince
Also france is not a safe place right now.
Should have left this part out, so cheesy....

23Prince
19-11-2015, 12:40
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
You get what you pay for, that said, OVH does need a kick up the jacksy with their tech support.
I just got a refund over over 80. I would like to think for that monthly fee it would be better than the kimsufi support I have seen.

I can not trust this company to store my important files ( I had ordered a 16TB storage server) and so I will now (which I think is wiser) invest in a NAS and keep it here at my office. At least I can remove the drives when they are full and store them in my safe. and know that should the internet connection go down they are located close by.

Also france is not a safe place right now.

mpetrovic
18-11-2015, 21:31
I opened a new ticket for a new hardware failure (server freezes during memory test in rescue mode). Please do something about it i dont want to wait 2 weeks like i did with the previous ticket...

Andy
10-11-2015, 12:05
This is the reason I moved to Hetzner. Support here is poor at best. When you're not having issues it's great, but have issues and it sucks big time. I still don't understand why OVH are not listening to their customers regarding support. We were promised 24/7 UK support years ago and we still haven't got that but US OVH has it if I remember correctly.

mpetrovic
10-11-2015, 10:13
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
You get what you pay for, that said, OVH does need a kick up the jacksy with their tech support.
What do you mean by 'you get what you pay for', Hetzner and SoYouStart prices are about the same...

LawsHosting
10-11-2015, 01:35
Hetzner support is 10x better..

mpetrovic
08-11-2015, 20:51
They replaced the failed drive after i posted here. Hetzner support is 10x better..

raid_level
06-11-2015, 17:52
It seems like you're new to OVH.. I'm bagging for one refund since 40 working days now, one refund asked 2 days after the server was delivered. After 20 days they have sent me one refund cancellation credit note instead of refunding the money. I didn't get my money not even today. I got another server suspended after one month of usage because they lied me that they didn't capture the initial paypal payment, I had to dig all over their emails/paypal/etc for hours and send them the 30 days old proofs (!!) to re-enable the server.

mpetrovic
05-11-2015, 10:19
I opened a support ticket 2 weeks ago (via soyoustart control panel) about a faulty hard disk, followed the instructions by someone who initially responded (after 3-4 days) and provided screenshots and data, he confirmed he will escalate the ticket to technicians, and today i find out that it has been DELETED from my ticket list!!

YES, SOMEONE DELETED (not closed) THE TICKET FROM THE TICKET LIST!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

The server with the faulty drive : ns305094.ip-94-23-216.eu

UN-DELETE THE TICKET NOW!