OVH Community, your new community space.

Migrating site to OVH. Issue. Please HELP!

futeghini
16-11-2015, 19:02
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Looking around the manager, looks like it's not possible. The only option I see is to order a SSL certificate provided by OVH.

You can try calling OVH support, maybe there's another option.
Made another investment, in my phone bill this time, to call the support, because the "Contact by E-mail" button redirects me to my CtrlP. And the guy just told me that... he is not sure if that is possible.

Guys, are there, on this forum, anyone from support?????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

alvaroag
16-11-2015, 14:35
Looking around the manager, looks like it's not possible. The only option I see is to order a SSL certificate provided by OVH.

You can try calling OVH support, maybe there's another option.

futeghini
16-11-2015, 11:20
First, I bought a domain, a SSL cert for it and a hosting plan on godaddy.

After a couple of months, the OVH web hosting seemed to be more attractive and I bought a web hosting plan here (was fully satisfied several years ago with ovh). Standard procedure 15 minutes and you are done.

NOT THIS TIME!

Pointed the Name Servers.

But couldn`t rekey my old SSL cert because there was no info about the server. Found some info on my own, created a CSR, did the rekey, downloaded the new SSL certificate and now i can`t install it. Maybe i have a lack off knowledge but i read 5 days guidelines and forums and that didn`t help.

Please help me someone! I can`t install on OVH webhosting, a third party SSL certificate.