OVH Community, your new community space.

Every day at 2015 03:16 server is time out

Criot
20-11-2015, 15:00
Quote Originally Posted by alex
using 3rd party monitoring tools + their in house system.
That doesn't prove there's an issue with the network though, as it could be dropping absolutely anywhere.

You'd more than likely need to provide Traceroutes/MTRs from multiple locations so they can see exactly where connections are dropping through the route.

alex
19-11-2015, 20:56
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Do you have proof that it's a network issue?

Once again OVH will not do anything without any form of proof.
using 3rd party monitoring tools + their in house system.

LawsHosting
18-11-2015, 10:28
Maybe it's the time all the datacentre techs have their parties..... unplugging all servers for their music equipment for an hour or so!

LinuxGam
17-11-2015, 19:08
Just to add in my two cents, I have an OVH dedicated server and a couple of the websites I run I have an external monitor loading the pages every 5 minutes and checking for keywords. I did get reports of unavailable around that time this morning for 13 minutes.

Criot
17-11-2015, 14:43
Quote Originally Posted by alex
Nonsense, as nothing is wrong with server we did tested and it's working perfectly until 03:16 and issue with network starts for last 3 days, I am not stupid as you thought, as if the issue with server network it will be whole day, not just at specific time of the day!

Nothing is rude in my original post, it's rude not to communicate to customers and bull**** them too!
Do you have proof that it's a network issue?

Once again OVH will not do anything without any form of proof.

alex
17-11-2015, 14:24
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Making such rude comments isn't going to get you help.

OVH will only support with network/hardware issues when you prove to them that there is a network or hardware issue occurring, if you can't find the cause yourself I recommend you hire a server management company to diagnose the cause for you.
Nonsense, as nothing is wrong with server we did tested and it's working perfectly until 03:16 and issue with network starts for last 3 days, I am not stupid as you thought, as if the issue with server network it will be whole day, not just at specific time of the day!

Nothing is rude in my original post, it's rude not to communicate to customers and bull**** them too!

Criot
17-11-2015, 14:14
Making such rude comments isn't going to get you help.

OVH will only support with network/hardware issues when you prove to them that there is a network or hardware issue occurring, if you can't find the cause yourself I recommend you hire a server management company to diagnose the cause for you.

alex
17-11-2015, 08:33
Hi all,

Do you experience the same issue? Every day at 03:16 server is timing out, no one contacted about network issues or maintenance...

This issue is required support as it's nothing to do with server... nothing been change and your excuses you can use for your girlfriend!

Oh, sorry forgot it's French company and no communication as standard.