OVH Community, your new community space.

Oles: Please help

alexm
04-11-2008, 18:49
Quote Originally Posted by oles@ovh.net
alexm a écrit:
>
> Yet again Oles posts in other threads and ignores this!

you post on forum. it's not the "ovh's official support" page.
you can talk with the others customers, exchange the informations,
ask them, we (ovh) can do the same here. but it's not the ovh's
support.

you have to write to support@ and if you have no answser form
during 24 hours, you can forward me (oles@ovh.net) the ticket's #
and I will push.
I phoned up your London support last week and I expected them to sort the problem as promised. I guess I'll have to write an email now instead then. Do I also email to support to get my 50% refund of the server price for all the downtime?

oles@ovh.net
03-11-2008, 22:16
alexm a écrit:
>
> Yet again Oles posts in other threads and ignores this!

you post on forum. it's not the "ovh's official support" page.
you can talk with the others customers, exchange the informations,
ask them, we (ovh) can do the same here. but it's not the ovh's
support.

you have to write to support@ and if you have no answser form
during 24 hours, you can forward me (oles@ovh.net) the ticket's #
and I will push.

Winit
03-11-2008, 19:57
You're not going to get anything from them. They can't fix this problem. I have just dropped this server because of the problem.

alexm
03-11-2008, 19:25
Yet again Oles posts in other threads and ignores this!

alexm
03-11-2008, 17:57
So why are OVH ignoring me, I pay for servers AND support, atm I'm getting neither.

alexm
03-11-2008, 12:52
Still nothing from them. Come on OVH!!!

tastyweat
02-11-2008, 18:19
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
He was talking about Kimsufi servers, which has a longer SLA, not PRO.

I believe the SLA is hardware and connection SLA and nothing else.
I wasn't talking about kimsufi

alexm
01-11-2008, 23:17
This is an SP Best Of server I am talking about. I'll be expecting 50% of the server cost back as stated on the signup page then I guess seeing as OVH don't seem willing to help whatsoever.

Andy
01-11-2008, 20:19
Quote Originally Posted by tastyweat
Their SLA clearly states 1hour intervention, 4 hour resolve... I'm using Pro servers.

I have multiple incident tickets open too which have been unanswered for days.

This is a piss-poor company, it's looking as I'll be having to move. I have money going down the drain on four servers!
He was talking about Kimsufi servers, which has a longer SLA, not PRO.

I believe the SLA is hardware and connection SLA and nothing else.

tastyweat
01-11-2008, 20:19
Level 1 24/7
- Intervention (GTI) 1 hour
- Reparation (GTR) 4 hours
complete bull****

tastyweat
01-11-2008, 20:17
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
It is only a few hours over if you ask me... 48 working hours is 4 days, or 7 if a weekend is in between.
Their SLA clearly states 1hour intervention, 4 hour resolve... I'm using Pro servers.

I have multiple incident tickets open too which have been unanswered for days.

This is a piss-poor company, it's looking as I'll be having to move. I have money going down the drain on four servers!

Andy
01-11-2008, 12:10
Quote Originally Posted by tastyweat
Then they've broken their SLA

As they have done on 4 of my servers with hard ware fault...

Please note OVH - you can't advertise an SLA of response within 1 hour & resolved within 4 and then not deliver... a couple of hours over and I wouldn't be fussed... but one of the servers I've had has been suffering from a hardware fault making it useless for nearly 3 weeks... now the tech support simply aren't replying to me even though I've supplied all the information they requested from me numerous times.

I know exactly what the issue is & they won't fix it.

SLA intervention: 48working hours
It is only a few hours over if you ask me... 48 working hours is 4 days, or 7 if a weekend is in between.

Winit
01-11-2008, 01:47
Quote Originally Posted by alexm
Yes it's Windows Server 2003. What a surprise, no response from support here, by email and no fix!!
I have the same problem with a Windows server.

All the support have done is:

Software diagnosis: port reseau éteint
réactivation du port reseau
reboot du serveur en mode derniere bonne configuration
serveur boot sur dd
serveur sur login
ping ok
tse open
It doesn't solve the problem. The server remains up but the network connection is constantly turning off and on. I'm receiving the defect e-mails on a regular basis.

Oles: Please can you investigate? ns38454.ovh.net

alexm
01-11-2008, 00:39
Yes it's Windows Server 2003. What a surprise, no response from support here, by email and no fix!!

tastyweat
31-10-2008, 22:01
Quote Originally Posted by hyster
Took me 5 days to get one of my Kimi's sorted but it was done in the end, no reduction in costs though !!
Then they've broken their SLA

As they have done on 4 of my servers with hard ware fault...

Please note OVH - you can't advertise an SLA of response within 1 hour & resolved within 4 and then not deliver... a couple of hours over and I wouldn't be fussed... but one of the servers I've had has been suffering from a hardware fault making it useless for nearly 3 weeks... now the tech support simply aren't replying to me even though I've supplied all the information they requested from me numerous times.

I know exactly what the issue is & they won't fix it.

hyster
31-10-2008, 21:04
Took me 5 days to get one of my Kimi's sorted but it was done in the end, no reduction in costs though !!

tastyweat
31-10-2008, 17:39
I too am having trouble with 4 of my 20+ servers... tech support are useless :S

Winit
31-10-2008, 15:28
Is your box Windows?

alexm
31-10-2008, 11:18
Please reply to this... I've still not had this rectified.

alexm
30-10-2008, 19:37
I rang UK customer services earlier because my server must have gone down about 50 times since I first got it around a week ago. The server is going down very often for sometimes 5 minutes and other times over an hour and every time the reason is very similar to: Port reseau bloqu
reset du port reseau

When I rang the customer services 2 hours ago they said that it will be fixed soon, and I thought it was. 10 minutes ago it has happened yet again. Please sort this out asap as the server has been practically unusable since I bought it on 18/10. I'd appreciate it if you could replace/fix whatever hardware is causing this to happen as I have another server with you exactly the same and I've had no problems.

NIC Handle: AM13144-OVH
Order: Your order no. 4713298 is processed.