OVH Community, your new community space.

Paid three hours ago for 120seconds delivery x 2 SERVERS - I still don't have them !

raid_level
28-12-2015, 14:50
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
IPs require justification on a per server basis, not a per account basis. Just because your justification was valid for one server doesn't mean the justification you'll provide for the new server is also valid, hence why you always have to provide justification now. Once again, this is common practise amongst all ISPs.

I have ordered many IPs on SYS and I got this problem only on my first orders months ago, after I called them they solved the problem and ordered over 100 IPs for many servers without this problem. I have one account on Hetzner too and when I order one subnet I just need to fill one form with purpose of the IPs on order page and they provide the IPs immediately. On SYS is more complicated because you must call them or open ticket request which is going to be answered in days or never.

Criot
28-12-2015, 13:40
Quote Originally Posted by raid_level
But this problem was solved months ago. I have over 300 IPs on SYS and I was approved once, now I have to call them again ?

I just called them 20 times today but I got that ring tone like its closes ( no melody but only ringing). I don't understand is it closed today or what ? Incredible difficult support, I got so many problems this days and no one is answering to my tickets / contact form/ telephone:

* I need SYS to cancel the 100 euro payment ( which is pending on my paypal), order #46405653.

* 8 IPs not provided but paypal charged the payment. Order #46419110.

* Many single IPs order pending since 3 days.

* I need SYS to unblock my account so I can order new IPs for my servers or new servers I need to order.
IPs require justification on a per server basis, not a per account basis. Just because your justification was valid for one server doesn't mean the justification you'll provide for the new server is also valid, hence why you always have to provide justification now. Once again, this is common practise amongst all ISPs.

I don't believe support are working today as it's a bank holiday, so you'll probably get a response tomorrow at the earliest.

raid_level
28-12-2015, 10:15
You need to contact SYS Support justifying why you need those IPs, this is common practise at all hosting providers due to IPv4 depletion, you cannot just get IPs without justifying them any more, and you'll find over the coming years IPv4 will become more expensive and harder to get hold of.
But this problem was solved months ago. I have over 300 IPs on SYS and I was approved once, now I have to call them again ?

I just called them 20 times today but I got that ring tone like its closes ( no melody but only ringing). I don't understand is it closed today or what ? Incredible difficult support, I got so many problems this days and no one is answering to my tickets / contact form/ telephone:

* I need SYS to cancel the 100 euro payment ( which is pending on my paypal), order #46405653.

* 8 IPs not provided but paypal charged the payment. Order #46419110.

* Many single IPs order pending since 3 days.

* I need SYS to unblock my account so I can order new IPs for my servers or new servers I need to order.

alvaroag
27-12-2015, 19:02
As Criot says, most ISPs do that. Even further, it's required by RIRs that ISPs ask justification when assigning IPv4 blocks starting at /30.

Criot
27-12-2015, 14:05
You need to contact SYS Support justifying why you need those IPs, this is common practise at all hosting providers due to IPv4 depletion, you cannot just get IPs without justifying them any more, and you'll find over the coming years IPv4 will become more expensive and harder to get hold of.

raid_level
27-12-2015, 07:51
Are you really expecting them to be working on christmas day?

It'd be processed by an automated system if you have a validated account, which I would guess you don't?
Validated many months ago. Today the situation got worst, I have ordered and paid 4 + 8 + 8 IPs, so total 20 IPs. 8 of them got canceled for no reason but paypal account charged ! SYS support, refund the payment immediately !

I try to order new IPs and I got this message

Why ? Is there a maximum number of IPs per account ? My account is fully validated months ago.

Criot
26-12-2015, 01:14
Are you really expecting them to be working on christmas day?

It'd be processed by an automated system if you have a validated account, which I would guess you don't?

raid_level
25-12-2015, 21:00
Paypal payment is still pending , I have opened SYS support ticket to cancel the order and paypal payment.

raid_level
25-12-2015, 20:17
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
I think server deliveries are only processed on working hours, on working days.
That is not truth. After my order there was no stock on website , after 8 hours stock was back I just placed and paid another order for the same server which was deployed instant !

SYS TEAM PLEASE CHECK MY ORDER AND DEPLOY MY SERVERS !!!!!!

alvaroag
25-12-2015, 16:07
I think server deliveries are only processed on working hours, on working days.

raid_level
25-12-2015, 14:54
Hello,

I have paid for 2 SERVERS (120seconds delivery time) three hours ago but I still don't have them !

Order #46405653. Support Team - please proceed with the delivery, I really need them right away.

Thank you