OVH Community, your new community space.

Confirmation

oles@ovh.net
03-11-2008, 07:36
> Correct, 100Mbps per CLIENT. If you have 2 servers, its 50Mbps per
> server, 80Mbps on 1 and 20Mbps on the other, etc. Maximum 100Mbps per
> customer split between all servers.

with no extra charge, max 1Gbps/customer:

# /customer /server
1 100Mbps 100Mbps
2 100Mbps 50Mbps
3 100Mbps 33Mbps
4 100Mbps 25Mbps
5 100Mbps 20Mbps
6 120Mbps 20Mbps
7 140Mbps 20Mbps
8 160Mbps 20Mbps
9 180Mbps 20Mbps
10 200Mbps 20Mbps
[...]
max 1Gbps

soon max 5Gbps/customer

with extra charge, max 500Mbps/server

http://travaux.ovh.com/?do=details&id=2495

spoonzzzzz
03-11-2008, 02:24
Thanks Andy. For the 6 months I have been a customer, you have stood out in these forums.

You sure do know your stuff! I shall ring support this week, and hoepfully I can. It is not like they are loosing money!

Andy
03-11-2008, 00:27
Quote Originally Posted by spoonzzzzz
Right, I am getting confused here.

Currentley, I have:

Code:
Kimsufi 2XL - 3 Months
Know from what I understand, Kimsufi servers have only 36 hours worth of 100mb, after 36hours, it is down to 10mb. Yes or no?
YES. 36 hours per month over 10Mbps. Servers are checked daily to see if they meet or don't meet this limitation and bandwidth adjusted accordingly.

Know, if that is the case, so be it. I am not going to complain, they have their reasons. I have had nothing but great since I got my first server about 6-8 months ago.

But, I do want good speeds. So, if I was to opt for the SuperPlan Mini or SuperPlan BestOF, my speeds will NOT be capped and will be 100mb all day, everyday. Yes or No
Correct, 100Mbps per CLIENT. If you have 2 servers, its 50Mbps per server, 80Mbps on 1 and 20Mbps on the other, etc. Maximum 100Mbps per customer split between all servers.

Finally, I took out a 3-month contract for my server. It started on 16th October and will last till 16th January. Would I be able to cancel this server and get a refund on the remaining 2 months. This money then would be used to pay for either SuperPlan Mini or SuperPlan BestOF, so it is not like you will be losing money! Yes or No
Most likely no, but check with support. Phone them in the morning.

As you can see, these are yes or no questions. Pretty simple really. So if any staff members can answer these 2 questions, I will be grateful. Thanks.
Hope I have helped.

Danio
02-11-2008, 23:08
Know from what I understand, Kimsufi servers have only 36 hours worth of 100mb, after 36hours, it is down to 10mb. Yes or no?
Yes, you can burst 100Mbps up to 36 hours. After that it's the noBurstable SLA. (i.e. 10Mbps)

But, I do want good speeds. So, if I was to opt for the SuperPlan Mini or SuperPlan BestOF, my speeds will NOT be capped and will be 100mb all day, everyday. Yes or No
Yes. With every other server than a Kimsufi you have 100Mbps guaranteed.

Can't give an answer on the last one though.

spoonzzzzz
02-11-2008, 22:26
Right, I am getting confused here.

Currentley, I have:

Code:
Kimsufi 2XL - 3 Months

Know, if that is the case, so be it. I am not going to complain, they have their reasons. I have had nothing but great since I got my first server about 6-8 months ago.

Finally, I took out a 3-month contract for my server. It started on 16th October and will last till 16th January. Would I be able to cancel this server and get a refund on the remaining 2 months. This money then would be used to pay for either SuperPlan Mini or SuperPlan BestOF, so it is not like you will be losing money! Yes or No

As you can see, these are yes or no questions. Pretty simple really. So if any staff members can answer these 2 questions, I will be grateful. Thanks.