OVH Community, your new community space.

Sorry we cannot help you until Monday

Criot
30-01-2016, 14:23
Quote Originally Posted by NLG
Billing support for "NEW ORDERS" on the weekend is handled by almost every web host. Which translates basically into what your is -- "Sorry we cant process your order because we're all on time off for the weekend""

Thats not how you run a "always open business

Lets imagine I was a client that had 1000 dedicated servers and needed an emergency service added (new order) and i ran a huge ecommerce site and the uptime of the business relied on this "payment" (new order) and it was on the weekend, they would just let my business crash?

Sorry your thinking is unreasonable and the fact that the support team can't look at payments and see its valid and process the orders is stupid.
That's not true at all, there are a lot of companies which do not offer billing support at the weekend, however indeed most companies process services automatically once you're validated, however on this occasion your issue occurred because you used a different payment method, had you used the same payment method then your order would be processed automatically.

There are also companies which offer billing/sales support at the weekend, you're right there, they are mostly the companies who're in the higher price range, you cannot expect everything when you pay peanuts.

Dani
30-01-2016, 14:02
Hi

All orders in your account is currently in progress.

Thanks

Danny

NLG
30-01-2016, 13:57
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
HI

The commercial and technical support team for OVH UK operates between Monday - Friday in the hours of 9-6.

I have come across your ticket and I will look to process your order.

What would you like me to do with the second order?

Thanks

Danny
Sorry we replied at the same time.

Thanks for getting in touch Danny, appreciate the assistance and sorry i needed to kick up a big fuss about it.

You can release both orders please mate. I can use all 4 IPS,

Cheers for everything.

Top man

NLG
30-01-2016, 13:55
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
When ordering the support hours are clearly stated on the website, there are very few companies who offer billing support over the weekend as it simply isn't a necessity as it is with Technical Support in most cases.

If you expect support to jump up at go out of their way to help you at any time of day when you demand them to, OVH is not for you.
Billing support for "NEW ORDERS" on the weekend is handled by almost every web host. Which translates basically into what your is -- "Sorry we cant process your order because we're all on time off for the weekend""

Thats not how you run a "always open business

Lets imagine I was a client that had 1000 dedicated servers and needed an emergency service added (new order) and i ran a huge ecommerce site and the uptime of the business relied on this "payment" (new order) and it was on the weekend, they would just let my business crash?

Sorry your thinking is unreasonable and the fact that the support team can't look at payments and see its valid and process the orders is stupid.

Dani
30-01-2016, 13:52
HI

The commercial and technical support team for OVH UK operates between Monday - Friday in the hours of 9-6.

I have come across your ticket and I will look to process your order.

What would you like me to do with the second order?

Thanks

Danny

Criot
30-01-2016, 13:28
When ordering the support hours are clearly stated on the website, there are very few companies who offer billing support over the weekend as it simply isn't a necessity as it is with Technical Support in most cases.

If you expect support to jump up at go out of their way to help you at any time of day when you demand them to, OVH is not for you.

NLG
30-01-2016, 11:45
Order 47690740

NLG
30-01-2016, 11:41
I have a VPS with OVH and I specifically have taken time this weekend and hired someone to help me install new IPS on my VPS so we can run wild card SSL certs for my domains.

I have two paypal accounts - and i usually pay with the one.

I ordered 2 IPS but paid with my other paypal ID and the order wasnt being processed so I called and they say sorry we cant do your order because you used a different card and no one is here to authorise your payment? WTF!!!!!

So i ordered it again with my default account and the same thing is now being said. Sorry both your orders cant be pushed through?

The order is for £2.00 for crying in a bucket.

So what OVH is saying that i cant even use a CREDIT CARD to pay for bloody IPS on the weekend

What kind of company cant help place and valid orders on a business that is meant to be automated (IE 24/7/356 online ording)

I want someone to help me get this sorted out else I have no choice but to order another VPS elsewhere and migrate my entire server (which willl take me 2 hours) and get cracking on with the SSL installation

This is how you lose customers by not being able to service their ORDERS/ payments.

This is ridiculous pissed off at being told i cant have my IPS until monday when ive hired people to do work for me

Wasting my money and time this is.