OVH Community, your new community space.

Namespace server setup

JAFRI
26-10-2016, 15:42
Quote Originally Posted by misterraj
I donot have an option called web and domains in my ovh manager. what should i do? I am using unmanaged service from ovh.com where I have been given the VPS
i have same problem, how to you settup this, please help me. i can;t see any domains on my lvh manager

misterraj
04-02-2016, 20:13
I donot have an option called web and domains in my ovh manager. what should i do? I am using unmanaged service from ovh.com where I have been given the VPS

alvaroag
04-02-2016, 18:15
Yes, OVH offers a DNS service for free to all customers. On your Manager, go to Web, and under "Domains" click "Add a DNS Zone". After adding the zone, you will get the DNS servers you should put on your registrar.

misterraj
04-02-2016, 17:48
I have purchased a new VPS server (windows 2012) from ovh(unmanaged). I have my website www.auraquotes.com up and running in another VPS with some other hosting provider. Due to some issues with them I am moving to ovh.

currently the name servers of my domain www.auraquotes.com are pointing to pmgurus1.securehostplanet.com and pmgurus2.securehostplanet.com, now that I am closing my account with my previous vendors I want to change these nameservers to ovh name servers and I am struck on how to configure these name servers.

would OVH be able to support me in creating these nameservers? I have my registrar support in updating the nameservers to the required value but the problem is I donot know that values I should be putting in them.

thanks for any help
Venkat.