We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Country

Allot
24-03-2008, 15:48
Quote Originally Posted by Scott Curtis
They should be able to get decent bandwidth anywhere really, so I don't understand, it would be nice to know, I have a friend in Australia who is dying for a OVH product. I bet their bottom line would increase dramatically if they opened these doors.
This topic has been discussed in a few other thread also, like "SLA/noSLA" and this one "http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=92&page=2" .

Allot

mixman
24-03-2008, 12:22
Quote Originally Posted by Scott Curtis
They should be able to get decent bandwidth anywhere really, so I don't understand, it would be nice to know, I have a friend in Australia who is dying for a OVH product. I bet their bottom line would increase dramatically if they opened these doors.
It seems that you can order from ovh.com everywhere, atleast i did get to the point where i nsert my credit card numbers, but my french is almost 0 so i dont know if ordering there is good for me....
Maybe ovh support comments about french ovh....

Scott Curtis
24-03-2008, 11:54

mixman
23-03-2008, 23:31
Quote Originally Posted by BELLonline
It seems like they only sell to countries where they can guarantee good bandwidth.

BELLonline
23-03-2008, 22:30
It seems like they only sell to countries where they can guarantee good bandwidth.

mixman
23-03-2008, 17:09
Too bad,
I really wanted to order "Start 100 M L + " from you
Is there any reason that other country's are not available

S0phie
23-03-2008, 16:47
Quote Originally Posted by mixman
Hello, i have a question can i order your services (dedicated server) from estonia?
Here is the list of the countries where we provide dedicated servers: http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml + UK

OVH.Customer
22-03-2008, 20:32
As far as I am aware OVH only sells its products to people in the UK, France, Germany and Spain.

mixman
22-03-2008, 18:55
Hello, i have a question can i order your services (dedicated server) from estonia?