OVH Community, your new community space.

Is OP-SAT-1 server Canada only?

Criot
27-02-2016, 13:30
That'd depend on the type of partitioning setup you used, some types are only capable of 2TB max where as others can go beyond that, so it sounds like you've used a partition setup which is only capable of a maximum of 2TB.

sparky
27-02-2016, 12:24
Just checked and you are right.
I have an OP-SAT-1 running Hyper-V Server 2012 R2.

Server description says 3TB hard drives however only 2TB is available.

DiskPart shows 2 * 3TB drives attached yet partition is only 2TB.

Thats quite annoying...

Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by wii89
Anyone using OP-SAT-1 with windows OS?

I could not use the full 3TB drive with OVH imagining system as it uses an MBR boot.

Any way of overcoming this?

wii89
17-02-2016, 09:46
Anyone using OP-SAT-1 with windows OS?

I could not use the full 3TB drive with OVH imagining system as it uses an MBR boot.

Any way of overcoming this?

theatheist
16-02-2016, 16:40
Quote Originally Posted by unstable
Currently the OP-SAT-1 server is only available in Canada, is this a standard thing or can we expect it to turn up in EU too? Just so I know if I need to wait or should pick a different server.

Thanks.
I've been currently waiting over two weeks for my latest EU order.

sparky
12-02-2016, 23:38
Definitely not just Canada. I got one in the EU a couple of weeks ago. Very happy with it so far. I'd imagine they are just out of stock at the moment.

alvaroag
11-02-2016, 23:21
Looks like it have ran out of stock, so there's no ETA of when it will be available again on that DC.

unstable
11-02-2016, 23:07
Currently the OP-SAT-1 server is only available in Canada, is this a standard thing or can we expect it to turn up in EU too? Just so I know if I need to wait or should pick a different server.

Thanks.