OVH Community, your new community space.

Tickets

raid_level
09-03-2016, 15:04
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting

How long has this new CEO been at OVH now? Nothing has changed.
OVH=SYS = the same support, the same people DAVID and TOM. If you didn't beg anyone in your life you need to learn how to beg for support, to ask for your money back 2 months after the request was accepted. I think Dani is someone very important on OVH/SYS, I have spent weeks with useless endless ticket replies from TOM but Dani solved the problem in minutes.

LawsHosting
09-03-2016, 13:57
Been like this for years. Either they like annoying and losing customers, or they just see it as "you get what you paid for" and think days delays are adequate..

If you are an OVH server(s) owner, then I doubt it's any better - I hardly need to contact anyone mind (touch wood).

How long has this new CEO been at OVH now? Nothing has changed.

raid_level
08-03-2016, 18:51
2, 3 max people on support ever : TOM, DAVID and another one with russian accent I forgot his name. Rise the profits cut the costs.

theatheist
07-03-2016, 00:58
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

We reply to all tickets however sometimes there is a large volume of tickets and it may take a little longer for the tickets to be responded to.

Thanks

Danny

Then SYS needs more support staff. OVH is a big company and it's ludicrus to only have a small support team for such a company. Tickets should be replied to within 48 hours max for such a company, not 3+ days or even weeks sometimes.

Dani
04-03-2016, 21:54
Hi

We reply to all tickets however sometimes there is a large volume of tickets and it may take a little longer for the tickets to be responded to.

Thanks

Danny

raid_level
04-03-2016, 16:54
Because that's how things works on SYS. Accept it or leave it. You can't get both good prices and high end support.

KoJI6ac9H
04-03-2016, 12:46
Why tickets are just ignored?