OVH Community, your new community space.

Refund taking 20+ days.

NBLA
21-03-2016, 11:26
Quote Originally Posted by seamouse
i would check your bank
as if was 10 days to set up and you cancelled after 6, it may of not even been taken ( as money may be taken when set up complete)
It was in pending for about 3 days and was taken out on the fourth day. Just got an email today from OVH saying

Dear Customer,

The credit note ASYSGB581 for an amount of GBP -51.59.

You will receive a separate refund for this amount.

seamouse
21-03-2016, 09:37
i would check your bank
as if was 10 days to set up and you cancelled after 6, it may of not even been taken ( as money may be taken when set up complete)

NBLA
19-03-2016, 19:38
I ordered a server on the 24th Feb which had a 10 day setup time. Around 6 days into that, I requested a refund as I needed a server that day (Which I ordered from OVH's main site).

Got a reply saying it had been cancelled and refunded and that it can take a few days to process the refund. A week later I asked for an update towards the refund and have been told it will still be processing and I need to wait.

Here I am, almost 20 days later and I have still yet to get a refund. The order number for my server was 48838793 and it was paid by card.

What should I do? I responded to the ticket but they don't reply on weekends I guess.