We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Error |F|

DeadCell
24-03-2008, 17:20
It is ok now i havent had the problem since i ran some updates and all seems to be well now, though i am getting time outs every so often.

Allot
24-03-2008, 17:15
Quote Originally Posted by DeadCell
I have come across this using wine+utorrent on linux distros twice, it hit a certain percentage then brings up an error[f] message, and either re-checking it or restarting it doesnt help the matter.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter OVH

I need for you to clarify the problem. Where do you see this problem and what are the steps taken before this is encountered. Do you get this error when using Utorrent? What is your server name?

Allot

DeadCell
23-03-2008, 12:17
I have come across this using wine+utorrent on linux distros twice, it hit a certain percentage then brings up an error[f] message, and either re-checking it or restarting it doesnt help the matter.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter OVH

KinGFaB
23-03-2008, 12:15
i would like to know what kind of error is this error |F| its starting to annoy me and some friends of mine they are having the same problem (error) ,it stops and it wonŽt restart again and when i go to VNCviewer it says i have disk full but i ordered a 30 gb pls see this aswell

thankx in advance OVH