OVH Community, your new community space.

Ahrefs.com

waynee
08-06-2016, 04:52
I like to use this site to check backlinks

willieaames
26-05-2016, 13:27
Ahref? Seriously? No doubt google search engine would do this kind of marketing in future lol.

Cammygirl192
15-05-2016, 12:53
I don't think I have enough evidence because I don't have a log but they seem to listen to robots.txt now.
Although there's a ridiculous amount of complaints from people but it's not valid evidence..

yennhikorea
14-05-2016, 06:09
Quote Originally Posted by duyetpham19
By the way I still use this site to check backlinks of some websites
Yes, majesticseo addition is also a test tool backlink great

duyetpham19
12-05-2016, 12:34
By the way I still use this site to check backlinks of some websites

alvaroag
30-04-2016, 17:33
For abuse reporting, go to https://abuse.ovh.net/ and fill the form, so it will be reviewed by the adequate persons. Consider attaching all the evidence you have.

Cammygirl192
30-04-2016, 10:50
This site ahrefs.com is hosted on IP from your hosting.
It scans many websites looking for backlinks even for some reason if they are not got an account to use the site with.

They seem to have many hostnames/IPs all of them link to OVH SAS in France, and were spamming my forums for around 4-5 days with requests all the time, I am not happy.

Although you can filter out the requests using robots.txt (they seem to ignore it though unless you ask their support to remove your site from the listing) it's still a problem and for AHREFS users it's apparently useless anyway and only good for eating your bandwidth.