OVH Community, your new community space.

GAME-01 not delivered yet

Cooky
27-05-2016, 22:39
Now I do not get any emails regarding the login credentials. I checked my spamfolder, nothing. I get other emails from noreply at soyoustart dot com
I already tried 3 installations and even Rescue Mode doesn't work with giving the credentials...

RandomThoughts
27-05-2016, 19:46
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Yes, that matters. accounts are not shared between OVH, SyS, and KS, so, even when you have a validated account on OVH, yo will need to validate your account on SyS.

No OVH staff checks this forum frequently, so your best option is to call SyS Sopport: http://www.soyoustart.com/de/support/
No you won't, I had a validated OVH account when I got my first SyS server and didn't need to re-validate

Cooky
27-05-2016, 16:06
They just delivered...

Cooky
27-05-2016, 15:55
Thank you for your response. I just tried to call them 3 times today and nobody is answering the phone... this is getting annoying...

alvaroag
27-05-2016, 14:55
Yes, that matters. accounts are not shared between OVH, SyS, and KS, so, even when you have a validated account on OVH, yo will need to validate your account on SyS.

No OVH staff checks this forum frequently, so your best option is to call SyS Sopport: http://www.soyoustart.com/de/support/

Cooky
27-05-2016, 13:10
I didn't get any sort of email regarding verification. This is my first SYS order, but not my first OVH order. Does that matter?

alvaroag
27-05-2016, 12:15
Is this your first order? If so, you may be required to validate your account, sending a proof of identity(ID card, driving license, or passport) and a proof of address (public services bill). Only after the account is validated you would be able to get the server.

Cooky
27-05-2016, 08:26
Hello,

I'm now trying on this forum, because the Dutch forum is really dead....

I ordered a GAME-01 SYS server last Tuesday. Delivery should be ready within 24 hours, but I did not receive my server yet. I sent the first ticket after 48 hours and since then NO answer at all. I already sent 3 replies and still NO answer.

Can someone from OVH help me further here? Order nr. 52643579