We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Server renewal a bit borked

krogothzero
23-03-2008, 23:53
Quote Originally Posted by BELLonline
Try using Firefox rather than Internet Explorer. I don't normally use FF but find that I have to with the OVH renew and ordering system.
Its the link in the email which is wrong and what ever browser you are using aint going to change that. Its a hard link to:
http://www.ovh.com/cgi-bin/fr/order/...nChooser=xxxxx

Cheers S0phie, +10 for working a easter sunday

BELLonline
23-03-2008, 22:27
Try using Firefox rather than Internet Explorer. I don't normally use FF but find that I have to with the OVH renew and ordering system.

S0phie
23-03-2008, 16:42
Quote Originally Posted by krogothzero

If someone at OVH sees this over the weekend its order number 3792594 cheers xD
I have just validated your order manually.

krogothzero
23-03-2008, 14:08
I have a kimsufi server with OVH which expired yesterday evening. I renewed the server in the morning via accounts -> my settings -> renew services. However it seems that renewals arent automated so its been taken offline >.<. Warning to the rest of you dont ignore the torrent of warning emails they said you ^^

Reason for this post however there is a bug with the renewal. Upon server suspention you get a email with a link to renew the server however this link is for the french folks as I get greeted with:

"Votre pays de facturation ne correspond pas à cette page, veuillez s'il vous plaît vous rendre sur le site de votre pays pour continuer le renouvellement de vos services ou produits. "

Changing the fr to en in the url does fix it ^^

If someone at OVH sees this over the weekend its order number 3792594 cheers xD