OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Dedicated Server - Affiliate / Reseller Options

24x7servermanag
27-06-2016, 10:10
Will you be able to beat the prices with OVH while reselling their servers ?

alvaroag
26-06-2016, 21:11
As far as I know, it's not forbidden nor restricted by country. However, you should consider that, as the service owner, you are responsible in front of OVH for any illegal activity on those servers. Finally, it's almost the same that happens on your dedicated servers where you sell hosting service.

The best way to resell OVH service(any, not only dedicated servers) is using the OVH API. It's a REST API which you can invoke from almost any programming language. Here's the documentation:

https://api.ovh.com/

It allows to place orders. But the order payment must be done manually. Check the "/order" path.

Bakla
26-06-2016, 19:43
I am in the process of setting up a web hosting company (UK Limited) and am currently using cpanel/whm/whmcs to sell web services from an OVH dedicated machine.

I would like to be able to offer my customers dedicated OVH game servers but do not have the capital to buy them upfront.

Does OVH offer affiliate/reselling options regarding dedicated servers? Is there any way to sell OVH servers to my customers without pre-purchasing them first? Is the reselling of OVH servers allowed or restricted in/to any countries? Is there any documentation or relevant threads concerning dedicated reselling?

I have tried searching the forums already but everything related is old or misleading.

Thanks