OVH Community, your new community space.

Problem after Domain Transfer

wii89
05-07-2016, 08:39
Quote Originally Posted by IndiFFer3nT
Thank you for your suggestion. Appreciated. Is it possible though I get an answer from OVH's support.

PS: Ohh just 1 question though. PLEASE tell me that OVH is answering tickets even on Saturdays and Sundays.
No tickets are answered on the weekend.

IndiFFer3nT
04-07-2016, 13:39
OVH fixed it for me on Monday.

alvaroag
02-07-2016, 00:05
Can asure you, but I think they don't.

But even then, you can also call OVH on France or Canada(they do speak English on both locations), and try to see what happens. Only do that in case you can't call the OVH subsidiary you got the hosting/domain from is not answering the phone.

IndiFFer3nT
01-07-2016, 20:28
Thank you for your suggestion. Appreciated. Is it possible though I get an answer from OVH's support.

PS: Ohh just 1 question though. PLEASE tell me that OVH is answering tickets even on Saturdays and Sundays.

alvaroag
01-07-2016, 20:18
Quote Originally Posted by IndiFFer3nT
I can't call them at this time. It's happening since the begining, since I transferred my domain.
How long is that? days? weeks? months?

I know it may not be the best option for you, but, if they are taking too long to reply to your ticket, or you cant a faster reply, the best option, based on my experience, is to call them.

IndiFFer3nT
01-07-2016, 18:26
I can't call them at this time. It's happening since the begining, since I transferred my domain.

alvaroag
01-07-2016, 18:17
How long has this been happening? Consider you won't get an instant response for a ticket.

You can also try calling OVH for a quicker attention. You can find the phone numbers on the OVH website you purchased from (ovh.co.uk or ovh.ie)

IndiFFer3nT
01-07-2016, 17:28
Hello,

I recently moved my domain FORSAKEN-JD.COM to OVH and now I can't do any tasks at all in the Manager.

It says - "There's no DNS attached to this domain.", and whenever I try to activate it, I get - "An error has occurred while activating the DNS zone. (This domain is already configured on our system)".

And whenever I try to add a redirection so that I can use my website, because otherwise it's currently unreachable beacause I can't edit my DNS to point to my dedicated machine I get - "Une erreur est survenue lors des suppressions des anciennes redirections. (Service expired : forsaken-jd.com)".

My nic on OVH is (kn31449-ovh).

I wrote 3 support tickets from the Manager, but unfortunately there isn't any answer at all

I am looking further for your help! Thanks in advance!

With Best Regards,
IndiFFer3nT.