OVH Community, your new community space.

Longer than 72 hours? SP-128-S

alvaroag
15-08-2016, 19:05
Just some remarks:

- 72 hours = 3 days, but that is 3 working days, from Monday to Friday
- Delivery time counts only after payment
- Some hardware configurations can take longer, for example, if you order extra disks, RAM, etc.

Anyway, you, as any OVH customer, expect, at least, a better communication.

NathanK
15-08-2016, 18:14
This needs to be resolved... Not only has it been over 72 hours and i've heard nothing to why it's late I have spoken with someone working on the phones and he said these words "Oh not one of these ones, I hate these" and then promised me he will contact me by the end of the day. Your phone lines are now closed which I assume he's gone home now, So not only did I get lied to I am still unaware of why my server has not been deployed yet.

Why display 72 hours setup and then it takes longer? I would respect if there was a delay and the customer was notified but to be kept in the dark and not hear anything back from you guys is pretty poor to say the least.

NathanK
15-08-2016, 08:28
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

I checked the order, it appears the order hasn't reached the 72 hour mark yet. However I understand that you wish to have the server sooner.

I will look to try and assign you the server as soon as possible.

Thanks

Danny
Thank you, 72 hours has passed now and still no luck?

Dani
13-08-2016, 22:12
Hi

I checked the order, it appears the order hasn't reached the 72 hour mark yet. However I understand that you wish to have the server sooner.

I will look to try and assign you the server as soon as possible.

Thanks

Danny

NathanK
13-08-2016, 18:46
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

Do you have an order number for me to check this for you?

Thanks

Danny
Thank you for looking into it Danny, I have a lot of work to do this weekend that's why I had to ask

Dani
13-08-2016, 18:25
Hi

Do you have an order number for me to check this for you?

Thanks

Danny

NathanK
13-08-2016, 16:38
Hello,

I made an order for the SP-128-S and it's been a lot longer than 72 hours since I placed an order and still no update.