We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Returning a server

Brunom
31-08-2016, 11:54
Quote Originally Posted by 24x7servermanag
I think you need to submit a ticket with billing. It would have been better instead of deleting the service you could have waited for their response on it.
Hello. Thank you for your reply.

Thats exactly what OVH support told me. It would be easier just to open a ticket.

The solution found after that was OVH refunding the money.

At least this thread stays as a reference for others looking for the same information.

Cheers

24x7servermanag
25-08-2016, 09:19
I think you need to submit a ticket with billing. It would have been better instead of deleting the service you could have waited for their response on it.

Brunom
18-08-2016, 10:08
Hello everyone,

My first post here is to ask a question. I hope that in the future I can help someone too!

I bought one of the 50% discount servers which are great machines. The problem is that I forgot to enter the promo code. I was thinking that at the end of the transaction the 50% would be deducted somehow.
I ended up paying the full amount which was a bit over 80 euros.

Knowing my mistake I deleted the service and bought another one with the promo on.

The problem is that I haven't been refunded the first server's payment. Now I'm thinking that the "deleting the service" option wasn't the right thing to do!!!???

I tried to get information from the OVH webpage but the link for "procedures" isn't working as you can see here: https://www.ovh.co.uk/support/procedures/

Can enyone shed some light?

Thank you