OVH Community, your new community space.

Problems with vps activation and payment

Dani
03-02-2017, 09:45
Hi

Your order has been completed. I also replied to your ticket.

Thanks

Danny

bobbyrabbit
03-02-2017, 08:53
Order number is 63326229
As stated in unanswered ticket 2485156695 sent 7.05 on 1st Feb

Dani
02-02-2017, 23:49
Hi

Can you provide me with your order number?

I will check this for you.

Thanks

Danny

bobbyrabbit
02-02-2017, 10:51
36 hours and still waiting...hilarious!

bobbyrabbit
01-02-2017, 19:52
I thought I would pull this post back up as I am having exactly the same moan!

It's been 21 hours since ordering and I still do not have a VPS and no reply to tickets. It certainly did say during the order process that if you paid by card the activation was instant, I generally prefer to pay by PayPal, but needed it setup...yes, instantly.

This VPS better run flawlessly if it ever gets setup. Unacceptable in 2017.

kristapsb
30-08-2016, 16:00
Hello,

Last night I had an urgent need for VPS. I have 2 accounts with OVH, both are ID verified and one of them had some contracts previously.

First order I did was with a account which is only verified but didnt have a payment method. I ordered VPS and got stuck on "manual payment validation" while reciept stated that if I pay with a card, VPS will be activaded instantly. I decided to give a shot and try Paypal with the same invoice - guess what - still manual validation. I immediately created support ticket asked to cancel these orders and dont charge my credit card and Paypal. No response for support ticket but they created 2(!!!) VPS servers and charched both payment methods after 12 hours of order and ticket creation. Billing references - IE219503 and IE219502

Since I needed VPS urgently, I decided to give a shot and try with the account which had more than a year of OVH VPS usage before. Ordered new VPS, paid with PayPal and guess what - same thing with manual payment validation. Same story - created a ticket asking to not charge me and cancel order. No response for ticket, but VPS created more than 5 hours after order and ticket creation. Billing reference - FR17155456.

OVH - please cancel and refund all these 3 payments and VPS since they were not delivered instantly as stated in invoice and I submited support tickets for cancelation before these VPS were created.