OVH Community, your new community space.

order still in progress 48 hours after paid

24x7servermanag
13-09-2016, 08:28
Hope you have received your server by now.

orcot
10-09-2016, 15:22
Hi

No it was a standard server and it said delivered in 120 seconds ( though didnt need it that fast ). I have tried calling their london number but doesnt ring ( im also from UK ).

Steve

alvaroag
10-09-2016, 14:52
Not an official response, but might help you. First, what was the server delivery time? Second, did you ordered the server with some hardware configuration different from the default one? Remember, in that case, that the server delivery can take some more time.

In any case, you can also try calling OVH for more information. They don't usually check the forum, so you might not receive a reply from the staff.

But, considering it's Saturday in both datacenters, I think it not really likely you will receive your server before Monday.

orcot
10-09-2016, 12:34
Hi

I have an order that was paid on 8th at 12pm ( afternoon ). i sent in my I.D and everything was done about an hour after but yet still its showing the order is in progress.

Order number: 57339499

I have submitted a ticket and nothing. 48 hours after nearly and heard nothing about it. I only need a time of when the server will be available so i can plan.

Thank you
Steve